oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

1 minute ago, TBWAH said:

Good luck fellas.

Hope we see a good game with no VAR nonsense and a few goals.

Won't be VAR at our ground, mate!

Hope it's a close game, I think you should batter us but who knows, FA Cup and all that. I'd think this is something Mourinho would like to win this season though.

• Like 1
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

Just now, wilsoncgp said:

Won't be VAR at our ground, mate!

Hope it's a close game, I think you should batter us but who knows, FA Cup and all that. I'd think this is something Mourinho would like to win this season though.

Yeah, an FA Cup and Champions League double would be quite nice 🤣

8 minutes ago, RiseSirAxlRose said:

I’m really intrigued to see the team today and the attendance..

I hope we put out a strong team and achieve at least a draw. The club needs the revenue from a televised replay or a cup run. We’ve nothing to play for in the league, so resting players would seem a bit pointless to me.
It’s also a bit unfair for players to miss out on a game against a top side, let’s hope Woody sees it the same way. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

We’ve nothing to play for in the league, so resting players would seem a bit pointless to me.

Erm we're gonna win the playoffs mate 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Tuns said:
26 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

We’ve nothing to play for in the league, so resting players would seem a bit pointless to me.

Erm we're gonna win the playoffs mate

3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Ha ha, 4 wins and we are going up now.

Ha ha, 4 wins and we are not going down now. 

5 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Ha ha, 4 wins and we are not going down now. 

I don’t think we’ll go up, I don’t think we’ll go down. Most expected a mid-table finish in a transitional season and I think that’s about right. 

If ever there was a time to play a full strength team in the cup, that time is probably now don’t you think?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

setting off to the ground in half hour. will i be able to get tickets at the ground?

You should be fine. As long as you're in decent time. Qs might be long at the ticket office

22 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I don’t think we’ll go up, I don’t think we’ll go down. Most expected a mid-table finish in a transitional season and I think that’s about right. 

If ever there was a time to play a full strength team in the cup, that time is probably now don’t you think?

100%.. No midweek game.. Perfect opportunity. 

• Like 2