oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

Wow, Spurs playing possibly the best they have available - maybe Mourinho fears us 😂

Nice to see Roberts in the side, and hopefully Nmecha comes on. Realistically we won't win the cup, but this is an important game for those two to get some action ready for the league.

Strongest we could put out with Lloris, Davies, Sissoko, Kane etc all out injured. 

At least Jose is taking it seriously which is nice to see.

Winks and Dier as the midfield pairing is a bit suspect. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

I cannot understand how it can come as a big sursprise, that other keepers get their chance in the cups?

Mejias also played in the cups last time he was here. 

It has been like that, that the second keeper gets cup games as long as I can remember.

I’m not surprised, I know that’s what we often do, I just don’t like it, that’s all. 

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

They're under the impression Mejias has been with us since 2016, lol

Yeah and that saville has been somehow useful to the squad 😄