oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

Think the midfield is performing well. Fry and Howson best players in red. Need to try and operate 10-15 yrds upfield to involve Tav/Fletcher more 

Good first half from us. Very good defensive display. I was hoping Roberts would more of an outlet for counter attacks. He been invisible as opposed to Tav and Fletcher. 

Thought we played really well in that half. Playing against a full strength Spurs side they were always going to dominate possession, but to have the best chances of that half and look confident in terms of trying to take on players is really good to see.

If anything, we've actually looked too confident at times with some of the positions we're trying to take players on!

Is Karanka in charge of Spurs now? I can see where he gets it from. There's an air of familiarity of the tactics from the opposition today. How we never put it away in the box... should definitely be a goal up!