oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

Brilliant performance, especially from McNair and Howson. Proud to be a Boro fan today. The performance might encourage potential signings to view joining us more favourably. And the revenue from the replay might help our FFP!

• Like 2
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

They've fallen a long way since then.

They've been dangerous, but nowhere close to giving us a thrashing.

Plus the best way to defend is to keep the ball away from your penalty area. We have camped too much at times.

I stand by everything I said.

ok 

Woodgate got his tactics absolutely dead on. We were organised, patient, attacked at the right times, defended at the right times. Just about a perfect performance when considering the status of the two teams, just a pity they got their goal.

• Like 3

Went a lot better than most of us would have hoped or expected.

Boro were under the cosh for a lot of the game (no surprise) but defended resolutely most of the time, when needed and managed a few decent attacks of their own.

Overall a draw is a fair result I feel. Spurs always looked dangerous when in possession, but seemed to share our lack of quality with the final ball & finishing.

The return trip to London will add some much needed funds into the club's coffers, but I fully expect Spurs to end up in the next round.

But credit to our lads for putting in a performance that in no way embarrassed them.

• Like 3

Well done Boro. Had a good go at it. 

I think most fans are just happy that we give a good account of ourselfs and played for the shirt. 

We look a totally different team/club currently, long may it continue. Utb 

• Like 2

Pretty incredible result looking at the teams at kickoff I worried but well proud of that display against one of the stronger XIs you'll find in the Prem. Mejias made a couple of brilliant saves, Mcnair/Fry/Howson were outstanding and Roberts/Nmecha showed glimpses of what they're about it's pretty exciting even if we didn't quite click it consistently on the ball today I thought we held our line well again and on to Derby hopefully we carry the confidence through again and get ourselves 4/5 off the playoffs.

Edited by Jamie-H
  • Like 2

I dont know if anyone else feels like they can shine a light but given the amount of times the attendance has been laughed at in the stadium this season for adding on numbers that seemingly weren't there did anybody else seem like the attendance today was ironically the other way, other than 200 250 in the north east corner and 200 250 in the south west I couldnt see a single spare seat and the attendance was about 26600, making us a 27k stadium...

2 minutes ago, Pork Slops said:

I dont know if anyone else feels like they can shine a light but given the amount of times the attendance has been laughed at in the stadium this season for adding on numbers that seemingly weren't there did anybody else seem like the attendance today was ironically the other way, other than 200 250 in the north east corner and 200 250 in the south west I couldnt see a single spare seat and the attendance was about 26600, making us a 27k stadium...

Was going to ask actually. What was the attendance?