oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

After we scored there was only one team in it, they came out and tried to play a bit more and honestly I can see why top teams with some quality attacking players can't stand Mourinho as their manager. Kind of felt like they were just let off a leash. Certainly helps when you take a full back and holding midfielder off for two attacking midfielders.

Their goal seemed to come from the only mixup at the back that we didn't save ourselves from, times when Fry would get pulled out wide and we were stretched. Ball comes into the box quickly and all they need is the player at the back post to head it in, you'd put money on any of Spurs players to finish it off.

What a hard working performance though against some of the best attacking players in the country. We absolutely earned the point in that second half when they started playing. Chance to play at Spurs' new ground, maybe on Tele, class. UTB

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

After we scored there was only one team in it, they came out and tried to play a bit more and honestly I can see why top teams with some quality attacking players can't stand Mourinho as their manager. Kind of felt like they were just let off a leash. Certainly helps when you take a full back and holding midfielder off for two attacking midfielders.

Their goal seemed to come from the only mixup at the back that we didn't save ourselves from, times when Fry would get pulled out wide and we were stretched. Ball comes into the box quickly and all they need is the player at the back post to head it in, you'd put money on any of Spurs players to finish it off.

What a hard working performance though against some of the best attacking players in the country. We absolutely earned the point in that second half when they started playing. Chance to play at Spurs' new ground, maybe on Tele, class. UTB

The 50/50 FA Cup gates split will give us a nice little chunk of change as well.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Agree with this. And sounds sweet dunnit. 🥳

Thought I saw a drop of sweat fly off .Fletchers head. So could have been ruled out if there was VAR.. Never mind. He will have it for the replay.
I also think we should have had a penalty for hand ball.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

4 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

I thought he was offside to be fair

It was close enough that I'm sure had VAR been involved they could have found a way to arbitrarily draw a line to make it so, but to me he looked level with Dier as the ball was played.

• Like 1

looked like a well timed run to me. he wasnt offside. in real time he made the run and their defenders just watched him and hoped he was off. great composure from fletch to. a year or so ago he'd have had a panic attack and took a wild swing at it. not now, took his time got he feet right and took his chance.

• Like 1