oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

6 hours ago, Will said:

So instead you are more excited about 16th in the Championship and a draw against a decent Premier League side? I'm genuinely baffled.

Do you ever write about football, or only about things that baffles you in other human beings views and opinions? 🙄

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Harsh. 

You are entitled to that opinion. I wrote that because I think it's "harsh" always making posts on the border to ridicule. 

2 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

You are entitled to that opinion. I wrote that because I think it's "harsh" always making posts on the border to ridicule. 

I suppose you’ve got a point. I’ve not really been on here since August, so I’ve not been subjected to any ridicule. 

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

He often talks about football mate, but if we stopped people from questioning when they disagree with someone this would be a very boring place, lets try not to start anything okay? All friends here 🙂

12 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Do you ever write about football, or only about things that baffles you in other human beings views and opinions? 🙄

It's what Will does these days. I remember when he used to have good opinions about football and would actively contribute to discussions. It's like him and CT have switched bodies.

• Haha 1

Bafflement is the default emotion of Boro supporters...they are baffled when we win, baffled when we lose, when we sign or sell players and even more baffled when people disagree with an opinion that clearly correct because it is theirs....frankly, it all baffles me ...but even more baffling is that nobody can agree where the word came from

Just now, Brunners said:

He often talks about football mate, but if we stopped people from questioning when they disagree with someone this would be a very boring place, lets try not to start anything okay? All friends here 🙂

That must count as the most fair time you have defended your pal, Brunners *tongue in cheek* No offence! 😉

Disagreeing is good ofc, but I don't like it when it's on the border to ridicule - without any hints to it being friendly banter.

In this special situation, the " attack" was on another members inner feelings .. about a subject you cannot messure, just like art ... and therefore I reacted. 

Enough said, one love for all and green tea  😉

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Bafflement is the default emotion of Boro supporters...they are baffled when we win, baffled when we lose, when we sign or sell players and even more baffled when people disagree with an opinion that clearly correct because it is theirs....frankly, it all baffles me ...but even more baffling is that nobody can agree where the word came from

This baffles me 😄

10 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

if we understood everything life would be dull, learning is half the fun...or so that little green guy with the funny accent said a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

Yo'da man!

• Like 1