oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

I noticed last match that Fry seemed to improve after Ayala went off, and it seems to have continued into this match. It it just a case of him stepping up now that he can't hide behind Ayala's greater experience,  or is there something about the partnership which wasn't working? 

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TBWAH said:

Boro doing what they need to do and doing it well.

We are toothless without Kane.

Don't worry - I'm sure Jose has a Plan B up his sleeve.

Especially when it gets to the last 10 minutes of the game (Boro are at their most vulnerable then).

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TBWAH said:

Boro doing what they need to do and doing it well.

We are toothless without Kane.

Suspect that might change. But I like our mettle up to now. Think we are showing just a little too much respect. Maybe we will have a real go this half.

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Wow, Liverpool really not giving a *** about the FA Cup. Seen their lineup against Everton?

They'll still beat Everton 😆 Klopp said he only had 12 players or something. I guess they have bigger fish to fry after 30 years and Klopp is taking nothing for granted despite the huge lead.

Clive Allen might be the most I'll informed commentator I've heard in a while he has no clue who most of the players are, what they do and how long they've been with us. On Patrick Roberts he said we need to figure out where he's been playing at his previous loan (Suffolk?) and how he's been playing? 

Also said Saville's been a great servant to us over the years, I mean I've heard EFL stream commentators who were clueless but they put at least a little effort in Allen's so in the past he's called the PL the Premiership abysmal commentary.