oneBoro Forum

Boro v Tottenham (FA Cup) 1-1 (Fletcher)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its mad how everything seems rosier when your club is riding a good wave.  I've just said hello to the wife for the first time in months 

Well played fellas. Draw a fair result.  No complaints. See you at our place. Any one need any advice give me a shout. 

Today was class but I'm proud to be from Boro regardless, I love the place and honestly it makes me happy to turn up to the Riverside every match day. I work down the road from the stadium and the Tra

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You can't really blame us for that given the opposition.

No, but like I say, it's ingrained and i'd imagine we'd be doing this versus Tooting and Mitcham as well.

I understand it today, however I fear this will still happen week in week out in the Championship.

Just now, RiseAgainst said:

Brave of Woodgate to play two debutants in the FA Cup. Also brave to switch to two up front when the momentum is with Spurs.

Well the Cup isn't really a priority, plus we're playing a PL team, so this game is basically a free hit.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You can't really blame us for that given the opposition.

I think we've done really well. They have played the strongest team they had available, not their reserves. We had held our own.  Even if we lose, it has been a very respectable performance.  We could easily have lost by 5 or 6.

• Like 2
Just now, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Is this a replay if a draw?

Good question - I presume so.

Just now, LinoJo3 said:

My mate who’s African always pronounces those letters so it would be ‘EnMetcha’

Interesting. I would've pronounced it "NuhMetcha".

Butr maybe thats for N's with an apostrophe after - like N'Metcha?