oneBoro Forum

Tea (or a pint) with Teddy and me!

Hi all, well  although he is disappointed that he will not get to see Harry Kane my grandson Teddy is raring to pay his second visit to The Riverside on Sunday even though he understands that our run of results could well be at an end! He has decided the chance just to shout at Jose and all is worth the trip.

We are sitting block 14 West Stand but want to have a drink in the 6 Bells before the game so hoping to get there by 1215 to 1230ish.

Hoping that we can meet with Blanco who has travelled from Ireland for the game but would be fantastic if we could say hello to as many members as possible who are going to the game and perhaps fancy a drink themselves and who would simply like to say hello.

Look forward to Sunday and the chance of watching Teddy chat to as many people as he can, because he is a chattybox and seems to love all things Boro, he will probably talk about his own football team too, as well as the latest fifa football games.

Would love to buddy but unfortunately got plans this weekend. However we need to catch up soon it would be nice to see you Daniel and Teddy 👍

19 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

I'm in the country till Monday and so plan to go to the game, but probably won't head over to later. 

Will try to get a seat in the same stand though. 

Well not going well so far, two declines!:classic_mellow:

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 5:25 PM, SmogDane said:

Not meant to hijack the thread, but I'm coming over for both the Leeds and Forest game at home in the end of February, if anyone wants to come say hi and have a pint 😉

Forest game has just been moved to the Monday evening (March 2nd) for Sky Sports. Hopefully you’re not going back before then @SmogDane

34 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Forest game has just been moved to the Monday evening (March 2nd) for Sky Sports. Hopefully you’re not going back before then @SmogDane

We were to leave sunday.. So we Will only attend the Leeds game. 

We are taking of the Newcastle game just to see the PL now that the Forest game is moved

12 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

We were to leave sunday.. So we Will only attend the Leeds game. 

We are taking of the Newcastle game just to see the PL now that the Forest game is moved

Bad luck mate. I hate it when that happens and the flights are already booked 

1 hour ago, Blanco said:

Bad luck mate. I hate it when that happens and the flights are already booked 

Yeah .. damn movers 😛 

It's gonna be a fun trip anyway ... 😉 And we can get homt to see the Forest game on the tv 

And thanx for mentioning by the way 😉

• Like 1