oneBoro Forum

Boro v Derby 2-2 ( Wing, McNair (pen) )

13 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Rather like the Pottermouth character who calls the Adrian Chiles show on 5 Live every Friday, around midday (although he's meant to be a Stoke fan).

went to University in Stoke and they’re also fond of calling everyone Duck so that would fit. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Derby County (H)                                  Mel Morris has given Wayne a massive bumper deal to return to England and sign for Derby, he’s on so much money he can fina

A zimmer frame for Wayne? 😝   Oh, sorry - not that kind of support?

Posted Images

Our pace is going to make Rooney look like an OAP, the game should pass him by easily and I wouldn't be too surprised if Cocu brings him off at half time. He still has a hell of a pass on him, though.

2-0 to us I reckons.

No wait, i'm still doing the reverse psychology thing aren't I?

2-0 to Derby.

2-0 to us

good point about their midfield slowness, tav should get plenty of space to burst forward for  nice free runs at the defence. love it when he gets in full flow.  not the quickest acceleration but once up to speed you often see players struggle to keep up with him even without the ball.

Which academy graduate has impressed you the most this season?

Spence has looked great,  but I think the academy lads as a whole have impressed me the most. They're in the team based on talent and work ethic, not just because we need to fill a gap (even if that was how they got their foot in)

Wayne Rooney or Lewis Wing, who wears their hair transplant better?

I feel it's important to grow old with grace, or perhaps more importantly for a footballer, grow old with pace. WR has not done this. I look forward to seeing him jog around having little impact on the game.

Will we see any of the new boys starting?

Yes. Roberts.

What position will Boro finish come the end of the season?

On top. Missionary I think they call it.

Would you make any changes to the personnel or formation?

No. Woodgate would not be happy with me if I did. And he'd ask how I got into his whiteboard room. And I wouldn't have a satisfactory answer.

Score predictions for this one?

Think we could run rampant tomorrow with our new found optimism and momentum. 4-0 Boro. Although I dreamt last night that we lost 8-0, so...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well game day and have to admit the thought of driving up to Middlesbrough twice in 6 days has crossed my mind!

For those who are slightly supersticious  my closest friend has been in England for a period and our 4 game winning run and draw against Spurs coincided with his arrival and stay. He left these shores last night to go back to Australia and so coincidence and such springs to mind about the game today, really hoping for a win because he will not be back soon!

18 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Well game day and have to admit the thought of driving up to Middlesbrough twice in 6 days has crossed my mind!

For those who are slightly supersticious  my closest friend has been in England for a period and our 4 game winning run and draw against Spurs coincided with his arrival and stay. He left these shores last night to go back to Australia and so coincidence and such springs to mind about the game today, really hoping for a win because he will not be back soon!

WTF Alan. I thought I was your best friend 🤷‍♂️

Today is a far bigger game than Spurs on Tuesday. Derby have had a couple of good results and we need to be on our metal.  A win for us would be brilliant and for once in a long time I'm looking forward to the game. UTB