oneBoro Forum

Boro v Derby 2-2 ( Wing, McNair (pen) )

If we get more people on the same wave length as Roberts it's scary what we can do he's always looking for the reverse passes around the box if our other players get the timing right we'll score sheds of goals thanks to Roberts plus he can take a consistent corner.

Should be 3 up hopefully we keep it up 2nd half and force a second.

• Like 3
  • Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Derby County (H)                                  Mel Morris has given Wayne a massive bumper deal to return to England and sign for Derby, he’s on so much money he can fina

A zimmer frame for Wayne? 😝   Oh, sorry - not that kind of support?

Posted Images

Well that was a pretty comfortable first half for Boro.

Controlled the game for most of the 45. As usual some of our decision-making, passing & shooting could have been better. Fortunately Derby were spectators for most of the time. Visitors did look dangerous on the couple of occasions they tried to get forward, but Boro's defence was rarely troubled.

If we can improve our play in the final third, Boro could (and should) win this comfortably (depending on what changes Derby make).

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Only negative from this half is that we haven’t scored at least one more goal. We’ve been excellent and only a few mistakes from ourselves have let derby in. 

Very evenly matched teams with very similar form.

Would agree though a second goal might just kill the game off

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

Will happily take that if it ends up being the final score, doubt it though more of the same second half please

Yes I'll be happy with 1-0 if it's the final score - but would be very surprised if it is. Cocu or whatever he's called will reorganise Derby at half time.  We missed a lot of chances and I hope we don't end up regretting those.

• Like 1

Can someone direct me to the oneBoro forum please. Logged onto this site and they must be talking about some other team 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, boro-unger said:

I'd feel robbed if I was a derby fan helping subside the playmobil Rooney's zillion pound a week wages. He's done nowt

Will he last the full90 minutes John do you feel?

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Will he last the full90 minutes John do you feel?

Fitness wise yes - because he's just sauntering round in the middle of the pitch. He might get dragged off though - unless hes got something in his contract to stop him getting subbed off 😛

• Like 1