• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Middlesbrough vs Derby County (H)                                  Mel Morris has given Wayne a massive bumper deal to return to England and sign for Derby, he’s on so much money he can fina

A zimmer frame for Wayne? 😝   Oh, sorry - not that kind of support?

Posted Images

That was undeserved. Derby stole a point there. Can’t help but blame Fry a bit for letting them in with that stupid mistake. I know it was a lucky game but losing the ball there when they have players forward is criminal. Oh well. It was a good performance overall. 

• Like 1
Just now, Borodane said:

That was undeserved. Derby stole a point there. Can’t help but blame Fry a bit for letting them in with that stupid mistake. I know it was a lucky game but losing the ball there when they have players forward is criminal. Oh well. It was a good performance overall. 

I'm sure CT will come on and find a way to absolve Fry of blame lol but that first goal is 100% his fault, what he was doing cocking around with it there I'll never know!

Still, as far as performances go that was top, top class again. Keep playing like that and we'll move up the table comfortably, we're not gonna concede fluke crosses and 25 yard volleys every week.

• Thanks 1