oneBoro Forum

Boro V Tottenham Hotspur (A) FA Cup 3rd round replay 1-2 (Saville)

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Be interesting to see how we approach this one, we aren't blessed with huge depth, but certainly resting a few players would show we have 1 eye on Fulham. 

Equally same goes for Spurs, I have a feeling Jose will put out a strong team. Realistically this is their only chance of getting any silverware. 

As the kick off approaches I am feeling more and more confident. Think if we can stop Spurs getting an early lead, and then frustrate them we stand a decent chance. 

Annoyingly I'll have to support us in secret as I'm in the home end, with my 2 Spurs supporting mates.

Just say 'Cor blimey guvnor' every time something happens.  They'll never know :classic_ninja:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

49.2k attendance. Decent.  Well played, you were the better team in the second half. No arguments there. A win is a win and in our current form I will take it.  The difference between y

It's Hotspur 😉  We played well yesterday and should have had a point. They should have been down to 10 men but for some 'Liverpool' refereeing. Top tip.  There are two bars in the away

Ridiculous comments from those criticising Liddle, he's a young kid making a debut away to a Premier league team. Not only that our shape was all over the place in the first half which left him and Wi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Be interesting to see how we approach this one, we aren't blessed with huge depth, but certainly resting a few players would show we have 1 eye on Fulham. 

Equally same goes for Spurs, I have a feeling Jose will put out a strong team. Realistically this is their only chance of getting any silverware. 

As the kick off approaches I am feeling more and more confident. Think if we can stop Spurs getting an early lead, and then frustrate them we stand a decent chance. 

Annoyingly I'll have to support us in secret as I'm in the home end, with my 2 Spurs supporting mates.

Topics to avoid

Sol Campbel Made a good career move going to Arsenal 

The Barclays Asia Trophy (China, last trophy they won in 2009) isn’t a real trophy 

David Baddiel is a ***

Is it not wonderful and uplifting what decent form and a few good results will do for you.  I am looking forward to kick which is something I would not have said a short time ago. Oh don’t get me wrong I am expecting Jose to go all out for a win because it’s a route to silverware he badly needs, but it’s Jose under the cosh and not Woody which could play into our hands. 
I hope we play a flowing game and the players enjoy the occasion because it can only help us build on recent form. What a difference a game makes... 

Give it a go lads and enjoy the game. UTB! 

10 hours ago, BelgianBoro said:

Looking forward to the match this evening - makes a change watching it in the lounge on the TV instead of on my PC! 

Just hoping we don't get thrashed. If we lose narrowly then we concentrate on the league, if we win we knock out last years CL finalists and our confidence will be sky high. Either way we're good!

UTB

Me too 

4 hours ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

"Up the apples and pears" and all that! 

My mates know my real intentions it's just all the other cockneys that don't.

I had to sit with the Pompey fans at Fratton Park and my ‘mate’ lifted up my hoodie to reveal the Boro shirt underneath.

Had to make a quick exit 😄

• Haha 1