oneBoro Forum

Boro V Tottenham Hotspur (A) FA Cup 3rd round replay 1-2 (Saville)

Delighted for Liddle. Hope he can put in a good performance. 

Could be a great asset to the team if he can break in. Talented playmaker and good goalscoring instincts for a CM. Extremely potent left foot from free kicks and corners too!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

49.2k attendance. Decent.  Well played, you were the better team in the second half. No arguments there. A win is a win and in our current form I will take it.  The difference between y

It's Hotspur 😉  We played well yesterday and should have had a point. They should have been down to 10 men but for some 'Liverpool' refereeing. Top tip.  There are two bars in the away

Ridiculous comments from those criticising Liddle, he's a young kid making a debut away to a Premier league team. Not only that our shape was all over the place in the first half which left him and Wi

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mj south said:

I thought Liddle was a defensive minded midfielder? Is he attack minded then?

Hes a proper centre mid. More of a playmaker than clayton style destroyer. Can do both though. Scores quite a few for the u23s

Has 8 goals in 9 games this season. Mostly free kicks and penalties but a few long range blasts too!

3 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

Hes a proper centre mid. More of a playmaker than clayton style destroyer. Can do both though. Scores quite a few for the u23s

Has 8 goals in 9 games this season. Mostly free kicks and penalties but a few long range blasts too!

Sounds like Leadbitter.

3 minutes ago, mj south said:

I thought Liddle was a defensive minded midfielder? Is he attack minded then?

That Curtis Jones lad everyone's raving about at Liverpool? Liddle's scored the same amount of goals in PL2 as him (8) in less games...

Not all penalties either, he's developing into a bit of an an allrounder he 100% deserves this opportunity.

Any of you tech geeks know how I can tether my iPhone to my tv to watch this game on a big screen? 

(sorry about the geeks bit 😉)

Just now, Uwe said:

Any of you tech geeks know how I can tether my iPhone to my tv to watch this game on a big screen? 

(sorry about the geeks bit 😉)

I thought you were back in Blighty?  It's on the Beeb, mate.

25 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Disappointed that there is no Tavernier or Roberts tbh.  Even just one of them would add something.  Nice for Liddle though 👍

To be fair on Tav, he looked absolutely shot against Derby to me, as knackered as I've ever seen him, wouldn't be surprised if Woody's just trying to rest him.

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

To be fair on Tav, he looked absolutely shot against Derby to me, as knackered as I've ever seen him, wouldn't be surprised if Woody's just trying to rest him.

Yeah I think he probably should have been taken off. He was shattered the last 20 minutes or so