oneBoro Forum

Boro V Tottenham Hotspur (A) FA Cup 3rd round replay 1-2 (Saville)

8 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

I’d rather try and lose 2-1 then 4-0, we have still had chances. Also Roberts could still probably do with some minutes

He’s hardly played in 18 months. Having him play 3 games in 6 days is just asking for an injury!

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

49.2k attendance. Decent.  Well played, you were the better team in the second half. No arguments there. A win is a win and in our current form I will take it.  The difference between y

It's Hotspur 😉  We played well yesterday and should have had a point. They should have been down to 10 men but for some 'Liverpool' refereeing. Top tip.  There are two bars in the away

Ridiculous comments from those criticising Liddle, he's a young kid making a debut away to a Premier league team. Not only that our shape was all over the place in the first half which left him and Wi

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BillinghamBoro said:

I know we're the away team and not particularly good but goodness me the BBC have just spoken about Spurs for most of the coverage so far. They do know where still here right? 

Possibly because only Spurs turned up.. 

3 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

I know we're the away team and not particularly good but goodness me the BBC have just spoken about Spurs for most of the coverage so far. They do know where still here right? 

To be fair its hard to tell... 😢