• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

My guess tonight

Pears , Howson McNair,  Fry , Coulson , Jimmy , Tav , Clayts , Roberts , Wing , Fletch.

I'm thinking Johnson might come in on the right for Spence with Coulson back on the left and we stick to a back 3.

Pears

Howson McNair Fry

Johnson Wing Saville Tav Coulson

Roberts

Fletch

3 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm thinking Johnson might come in on the right for Spence with Coulson back on the left and we stick to a back 3.

Pears

Howson McNair Fry

Roberts

Fletch

Possible mate... defo needs changes especially with Bham at home on Tues as well

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Pears

Howson McNair Fry

Roberts

Fletch

Is Spence injured or are you just thinking rotation wise? 

3 minutes ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Is Spence injured or are you just thinking rotation wise? 

Rotation, Woody said something about his hamstring being on the go in the Spurs game I think and he didn't want to have to play him in that one. He might persist with Spence but I think he might regret it if he does.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Possible mate... defo needs changes especially with Bham at home on Tues as well

Pears

Howson McNair Fry

Spence Wing Saville Tav Coulson

Roberts

Fletch

Worry about Birmingham after we turn Fulham over!

5 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Pears

Howson McNair Fry

Spence Wing Saville Tav Coulson

Roberts

Fletch

Worry about Birmingham after we turn Fulham over!

Doesn't work like that mate 4 games in 10 days... serious chance of muscle fatigue Injuries... not expected to get much out of Fulham... 3 points would be expected on Tuesday However.

I hope Johnson doesn't play myself especially at wingback Fulham's only threat will be the wide areas and Johnson gets twisted and ran beyond too easily. You'd figure maybe Saville/Clayton/Tav midfield keep Wing back and then I think if anyone needs a rest it's Fletcher so I'd go with Nmecha and Roberts up front.

I'm thinking a draw here maybe a 1-1 but if we can get 3 away league wins on the spin I'd be delighted stage is definitely set up for a Patrick Roberts MOTM homecoming though so we'll see.

This is massive game must win if Boro are gonna try to challenge for the playoffs. 

Pears,

Colouson Howson Fry McNair Spence

Wing.  Saville

Roberts Fletcher Tav

Come on Boro let's smash Fulham!  

I'd rest Fletcher tonight, start with gestede with nmetcha and roberts supporting him.

Pears

Howson mcnair fry coulson

Jimmy  Clayton 

Nmetcha tavernier Roberts

Gestede