oneBoro Forum

Boro V Fulham (A) Friday 17/01/20 19.45 0-1

2 minutes ago, Stevoboro said:

What’s with “ Bobby Decordova Reid” all the time. Can’t they just call him Reid !!!

Its so the commentators can say, "They think its Decordova...it is now...😁

I'll get me coat...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

I'd hook Gestede at half time for Nmecha we need a bit more up there the arm up backpost cross calls just aren't working.

I'm not a fan of his anyway but if you're going to play him then at least play someone up with him.  If he's on his own he's going to struggle.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

The Danish commentator is worse .. Coulson is Cowson ..  He also mentioned Assambalango ..  Jonny Whoson ..  And Ainsley Peers

Well at least he's got the excuse of being Danish. How do they pronounce Tavernier?

I can only assume Woodgate wanted to give Fletcher a break, but playing Gestede simply hasn't worked. He's been poor even by his own standards. We need to make a couple of changes at HT - Nmecha and Fletcher, ideally.

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Its so the commentators can say, "They think its Decordova...it is now...😁

I'll get me coat...

Just when we thought the first half couldn't get any worse 😱

• Haha 1