• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

The Danish commentator is worse .. Coulson is Cowson ..  He also mentioned Assambalango ..  Jonny Whoson ..  And Ainsley Peers

Haha. I laughed at the Assambalango too

• Thanks 1

2 things for me, Gestede should be used as a super sub and nothing more. 

I really really dislike the Saville/Clayton partnership. Offers nothing and both are absolutely shocking with the ball.

• Like 1
Just now, Dan1234 said:

2 things for me, Gestede should be used as a super sub and nothing more. 

I really really dislike the Saville/Clayton partnership. Offers nothing and both are absolutely shocking with the ball.

Clayton is playing? Genuinely haven't seen him this half 😅

Phew!

How Boro got to half time only 1 goal down is a mystery. Fulham were all over us like a cheap suit for most of the half, though we brought it mostly on ourselves by sitting back so much.

The few forays we made into the Fulham half showed we can...and should...get something out of this game. Like Spurs they are formidable in attack, but a bit suspect in defence.

Hopefully Woody will sort their heads out and make a few tactical tweaks so we can have more of an impact 2nd half.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I can only assume Woodgate wanted to give Fletcher a break, but playing Gestede simply hasn't worked. He's been poor even by his own standards. We need to make a couple of changes at HT - Nmecha and Fletcher, ideally.

Yep. Hook Gestede and Spence and go 4-3-3 just to try something different. Howson at RB. 

• Like 1