• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

With a better manager I think we could do a lot better. I honestly don’t believe Woody has much of a glue and it’s all about hope. 

I agree Woody is abit experimental or trial and error.

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

With a better manager I think we could do a lot better. I honestly don’t believe Woody has much of a glue and it’s all about hope. 

Is that why we can't make our passes stick? 

Well played 🙌

6 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

We played worse against Stoke.  We just played against a worse team that night.  Tonight we're playing against a decent side.

We were playing decent sides with Tottenham, Preston and West Brom. This is just dire to watch and we look like we've given up. Don't mind us losing when we have a go, it's the fact we've had 0 shots on target and have been awful for the most part. This is by no means the worst match we've played this season like.