• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

Just now, Ash said:

We were playing decent sides with Tottenham, Preston and West Brom. This is just dire to watch and we look like we've given up. Don't mind us losing when we have a go, it's the fact we've had 0 shots on target and have been awful for the most part.

Yeah, the last few games but before that we weren't playing well.  Tonight we've actually played better than in some of those games in my opinion but we're playing against a better side.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Yeah, the last few games but before that we weren't playing well.  Tonight we've actually played better than in some of those games in my opinion but we're playing against a better side.

Well Boro just haven't been able to play by virtue of Fulham dominating us...they've just been better all over the park. Not a whole lot you can do in that situation, except try to outwork the opposition.

I would've hoped we'd be a but more adventurous and try to expose their defensive frailties, but they just blew us away first half and set us in a more defensive frame of mind.

• Like 1
Just now, Changing Times said:

Aye, I agree with what you're saying there. I did expect to lose this one but I guess I'm just extra salty tonight because I needed something to cheer me up because I'm ill and can't get out of bed 😂

We are lucky not to be be at 3 to 5 goals down and if we get away with a 1-0 we should think of it as a bonus against embarrassment. Mind some kind intervention we might get a penalty...... OK I don’t think so either. Woody needs to go I think we are better than he is. 

Just now, Ash said:

Aye, I agree with what you're saying there. I did expect to lose this one but I guess I'm just extra salty tonight because I needed something to cheer me up because I'm ill and can't get out of bed 😂

Something about Boro always letting you down 😭

I'm not saying we've played well tonight, just that I've seen us playing worse this season.