• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

So disappointing tonight. But I guess that’s what you get playing 3 games in 7 days with a tiny squad. Fully deserved win for Fulham and it should have been much much bigger. Gestede should never start again and neither should Clayton. Just let them go in the summer. 

• Like 3
Just now, Motor Mouth said:

Well there you go Boro have stepped back in time 4 weeks to be precise we are looking like relegation fodder again Fulham are pretty crap so you can imagine what I think of Boro at present.

Nope .. 

We played ok in spells .. We just met a better team .. It happens .. 

I can see some improvements to the earlier games .. No worries in losing 1-0 away to a great Fulham team .. 

• Like 2

The bubble was always going to burst, i'd rather lose to Fulham who are hunting down the top 2 than say Barnsley. We have 4 games against teams in the bottom half now so hopefully a better performance against them. We just need to switch on for the first 10 minutes!! 

2 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

Well there you go Boro have stepped back in time 4 weeks to be precise we are looking like relegation fodder again Fulham are pretty crap so you can imagine what I think of Boro at present.

Confused. Is this sarcasm or?

Just now, SmogDane said:

Nope .. 

We played ok in spells .. We just met a better team .. It happens .. 

I can see some improvements to the earlier games .. No worries in losing 1-0 away to a great Fulham team .. 

Spec savers. 

We didn't play badly since we switched Tav out and dropped the 523, season's written off anyway with actual CBs and McNair in midfield we'll do even better you'd imagine.

Fulham are one of the better teams in the League and we just went there with Gestede up front, couple of kids at wingback and Howson at bloody CB I don't think we embarrassed ourselves we caused our own problems most of the time if we get it right, get the right players into place next season I don't see why we can't be right up there.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Something about Boro always letting you down 😭

I'm not saying we've played well tonight, just that I've seen us playing worse this season.

Haha, you can never predict how they're gonna come out. You go from being on top of the world with them to getting annoyed with how bad they play 😂

Aye, most definitely. Think most of the games before the Christmas period were considerably worse!