oneBoro Forum

Boro V Fulham (A) Friday 17/01/20 19.45 0-1

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Now, I'm as much a fan as anyone of some good old fashioned racism but is there something on this thread that perhaps shouldn't be there or am I overthinking it 👀👻👀

I did think it was maybe not quite appropriate...

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

Anyone see Woodgates sky interview? He was very short with lady interviewing him. However, i think that was him getting pay back as that was same interviewer who gave him a very difficult post match interview after the Birmingham game back in October.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

Now, I'm as much a fan as anyone of some good old fashioned racism but is there something on this thread that perhaps shouldn't be there or am I overthinking it 👀👻👀

I may be slightly drunk but haven’t seen anything. Although a white ghost is pretty stereotype. 

Just now, White Band said:

I did think it was maybe not quite appropriate...

If you are thinking of the picture I posted, it was with no bad intent. Just a play of word.. 
Yes i mocked his long limbs, but in no way the color of his skin 😉

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Have I missed something? 

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I thought Coulson was actually much better in that second half, again, better than Spence, who nobody seems to want to mention despite being possibly the worst player on our side of the pitch? Not to *** on the young lad of course, he's been class for us recently and I'm sure he'll play better than that when he's actually managed to have a break.

Yeah I thought the same about Coulson.  I felt that Clayton was the worst player in a Boro shirt tonight though if I had to single someone out.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

I thought Coulson was actually much better in that second half, again, better than Spence, who nobody seems to want to mention despite being possibly the worst player on our side of the pitch? Not to *** on the young lad of course, he's been class for us recently and I'm sure he'll play better than that when he's actually managed to have a break.

I don't think Coulson had the experience to cope with the trickery of Knockaert, and that's a reflection of his inexperience and not his ability. Spence didn't have a particularly good game either, but he wasn't outplayed in quite the same way. Knockaert made Coulson look worse.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

It was the closest thing I could find to something from the KKK 🙂

I didn’t want to say anything but it’s definitely not the best thing to be posting. 

Just now, SmogDane said:

But thank you for mentioning it and trying to make others misunderstand it as well .. 

You're welcome.  I didn't quote it because I felt I must be misunderstanding it and if nobody else thought it was odd then it was just little old me being stupid 👍

6 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

But thank you for mentioning it and trying to make others misunderstand it as well .. 

There isn’t really anything to be misunderstood, it’s wrong on every level. 

6 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

I might be in minority but i still dont feel confident we are fully safe. We are 10pts clear but 2 or 3 bad results and suddenly you are back down there. And we are more than capable of having 2 or 3 bad results

Past 4 seasons the average 22nd places relegation mark is 41 points we get 3 more wins in the next 4 months and we're mathematically safe bar an anomaly hopefully that puts you at ease!

To get up to the 60ish point mark Karanka hit in the 13/14 season would require 7-8 wins from now so pretty plausible we're set for a 10th-14th finish. To get relegated we'd have to lose 15 games and draw the rest I don't think even we are capable of being that naff.

• Thanks 2