• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Sometimes it’s good to bite back because some reporters, most, are only seeking sensationalism. Now had it been a male reporter it might have raised an eyebrow, but the issue with today’s snow flakes they will see it as an attack on feminism

The most yer da comment I’ll read today, thank you💜

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Blanco said:

That was dealt with by Uwe was it not?

I was referring to Woodgate’s involvement in an unprovoked racist attack on a Pakistani lad. I’ll get behind him as a manager, but not as a man. 

As for the other matter, how was it dealt  with?

9 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I was referring to Woodgate’s involvement in an unprovoked racist attack on a Pakistani lad. I’ll get behind him as a manager, but not as a man. 

I got a warning, cause my joke could be interpreted in a way it never was meant to. 

I am not a racist in anyway though, actually I have written songs about tolerance and anti-racism/fascism 😎

IT was just a bad joke on play of words, that some People would misunderstand and that's fair enough. Just as long as you know I'm not like that. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Apologies Billy I took it that you were referencing the incident as described by @SmogDane above. 

I believe that it was an unfortunate situation and that there was no malice intended and he has apologised sincerely for any offence 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

I got a warning, cause my joke could be interpreted in a way it never was meant to. 

I am not a racist in anyway though, actually I have written songs about tolerance and anti-racism/fascism 😎

IT was just a bad joke on play of words, that some People would misunderstand and that's fair enough. Just as long as you know I'm not like that. 

It was a weird joke mate, I’m not sure anyone really associated the ran ragged comment with a rag doll, it just didn’t work as a joke and I hope that you were severely reprimanded for that!

A lot of people on this forum don’t have time for humour of any sort, let alone bad humour. You need to polish up your act a bit before you make a fool of yourself 😃  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It was a weird joke mate, I’m not sure anyone really associated the ran ragged comment with a rag doll, it just didn’t work as a joke and I hope that you were severely reprimanded for that!

A lot of people on this forum don’t have time for humour of any sort, let alone bad humour. You need to polish up your act a bit before you make a fool of yourself 😃  

I can't figure out, if you are joking, being very serious or a mix of both 😶 😅😉

But i'am polishing, Sir!

• Like 1
Just now, SmogDane said:

I can't figure out, if you are joking, being very serious or a mix of both 😶 😅😉

But i'am polishing, Sir!

Keep polishing. ....... You’ll get there in the end.....

My sense of humour is even odder than yours, evidently!

Glad to know your not a racist, there’s only one gentlemen on here who enjoys  a bit of old fashioned racism, but he’s very old fashioned  

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Keep polishing. ....... You’ll get there in the end.....

My sense of humour is even odder than yours, evidently!

Glad to know your not a racist, there’s only one gentlemen on here who enjoys  a bit of old fashioned racism, but he’s very old fashioned  

Actually I think we should be careful with using the word "polish" .. Some people from a country east of germany might be offended 😄

Thanks for clarifying, it was as I chose to understand it, so that's good 😉

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Just an unfortunate choice of doll. If you'd picked a Cabbage Patch doll, or pretty much any other soft/rag doll, you would've been okay. 😉

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Just an unfortunate choice of doll. If you'd picked a Cabbage Patch doll, or pretty much any other soft/rag doll, you would've been okay. 😉

And in there lies the answer, my dear Watson 😉 

I had NO idea that that type of doll was a symbol of racism .. 😉

• Like 1

Just watched that press interview clip there, its very poor regardless of the excuse made that maybe he was trying to stand up to a reporter. It comes across very badly and I agree it makes him look petulant and arrogant. 

• Like 1