oneBoro Forum

Boro V Fulham (A) Friday 17/01/20 19.45 0-1

if we penalised people for their sense of humour, i would serving a life sentence ..would rather see a few jokes than the constant sniping at players who can't play like Messi every week...some cracks work and some don't but at least SD holds his hands up at a misfire and is able to put up with our merry quips on various aspects of his life... the vast majority of his posts make sense and he doesn't deliberately set out to offend people, so keep on trucking (or whatever current phrase is)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We got beat 1-0 away by one of the best teams in the division in our fifth game in eighteen days and fielding a team full of rookies, fringe players, midfielders playing in defence and still managed t

In addition to the camera angle being weird, something about it is making one of my cats keep trying to catch the ball at key moments in the game. She's always loved watching football but is going cra

Obviously watching ‘Les Miserables’ 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

if we penalised people for their sense of humour, i would serving a life sentence ..would rather see a few jokes than the constant sniping at players who can't play like Messi every week...some cracks work and some don't but at least SD holds his hands up at a misfire and is able to put up with our merry quips on various aspects of his life... the vast majority of his posts make sense and he doesn't deliberately set out to offend people, so keep on trucking (or whatever current phrase is)

Good words said. I agree SD made an error in judgement and I have no doubt at all there was no intent to offend. Unfortunately we live in a fragile environment with trigger happy intolerant snowflakes, therefore our choice of action and words need careful consideration. SD was good enough to apologize and we should all accept closure and move on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Good words said. I agree SD made an error of judgement and I have no doubt at all there was no intent to offend. Unfortunately we live in a fragile environment with trigger happy intolerant snowflakes, therefore our choice of action and words need careful consideration. SD was good enough to apologize and we should all accept closure and move on. 

2 hours ago, Old Codger said:

Well, we've identified one of SmogDane's other accounts now 🙄

• Haha 2

you don't have to be mad to post here but if you are, it helps.....I remember when the same thing was jokingly said about someone else....and to quote that old song "I am nothing like a Dane" (gets coat and runs)

• Haha 1