oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham 1-1 (Fletcher)

Birmingham appear to play a 4-4-2 for the most part, I would like to see us slowly moving back to the 4-3-3 as I think that’s Woodgate’s longer term plan.

But a 3-4-3 is definitely better suited to facing that sort of system Birmingham like to play in my opinion. Give Spence the rest he needs, get the best front 3 back together and I’m confident. 3-1 Boro 👍🏼

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also Woody confirms that the subs were more precautionary, both Roberts and Fry felt their hammy's getting tighter and tighter and tehy couldn't be risked being lost for lengthy times. 

Word of warning to anyone coming down, in case you come/leave this way, the road by the college is closed off at the T-junction next to Boho 5. They're currently making a through road from Windward Wa

Thanks @Brunners. Just listened to it and just to add to your points. - asked about Gibson and said lets wait and see. It seems clear we want him. - asked if the 2 signings he expects are bo

Posted Images

Would seem that the game together with Barnsley V PNE will not be shown either as live or rbf so a case of goals as they go in being shown on Sky Sports.

Need to get back to winning ways otherwise Boro-unger will be recalled pdq 

• Like 2

As in the early part of the season we are dropping points by fine margins. The last two games were lost because of slow starts and went behind. The recent draws were down to not being able to to finish the games off.  
This leaves me with reasonable doubt the team is better than Woody is managing to get out of them and estimate we are somewhere short of 10 to 15 points. 

Word of warning to anyone coming down, in case you come/leave this way, the road by the college is closed off at the T-junction next to Boho 5. They're currently making a through road from Windward Way to Lower Feversham Street. Means Priestman Road is probably going to be rammed tonight. It'll be fine for pedestrians walking, just in case you're driving.

image.thumb.png.99e4c932ec7ea5494cf9cc618f59cbcc.png

You'll be fine if you park on the other side of the college by the way but you might just be wary as there's a temporary 3-way traffic lights junction set up on Cleveland Street in front of Boho 4 which will slow the traffic onto the A66 past the train station even more, no doubt. Might be best either going through Vulcan Street then either following through the industrial estate or back onto Bridge Street via Snowdon Road.

image.png.d60960c9622cfc0ad4d5fc4abf2c8ab1.png

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

If anyone knows where I can find a stream for tonight let me know as I'm going to be holed up in a hotel. Thanks all

If you have sky should be on the sky app as Tuesday night red buttongame right