• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also Woody confirms that the subs were more precautionary, both Roberts and Fry felt their hammy's getting tighter and tighter and tehy couldn't be risked being lost for lengthy times. 

Word of warning to anyone coming down, in case you come/leave this way, the road by the college is closed off at the T-junction next to Boho 5. They're currently making a through road from Windward Wa

Thanks @Brunners. Just listened to it and just to add to your points. - asked about Gibson and said lets wait and see. It seems clear we want him. - asked if the 2 signings he expects are bo

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Fancy streaming it Wilson? Actually dont when I went to Forest away there was a fan who literally streamed all 90mins... its lost on me to be honest

Have you ever tried to get signal at the Riverside? No chance that's happening!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I have an international call to make around 8 pm, and doubt the nature of the call would be best support with the echoes of a game in progress. 

I'll refer you to my last post too then, mate, you wouldn't get signal there, never mind the thrilling atmosphere of the Riverside stadium in the background!

41 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Fancy streaming it Wilson? Actually dont when I went to Forest away there was a fan who literally streamed all 90mins... its lost on me to be honest

I see this at concerts and festivals all the time - people actually watching the band on-stage through their phone screen while recording it. it does my head in. Take a picture, record a 30-second clip to send to your mates, and then watch the action that's happening in front of your eyes!

I remember being at the Etihad once with a City-supporting friend, and a group of kids spent the entire second half swapping seats and taking selfies. Barely looked at the pitch. I can imagine them walking home saying "who won?" "Who won what?"

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

I see this at concerts and festivals all the time - people actually watching the band on-stage through their phone screen while recording it. it does my head in. Take a picture, record a 30-second clip to send to your mates, and then watch the action that's happening in front of your eyes!

I remember being at the Etihad once with a City-supporting friend, and a group of kids spent the entire second half swapping seats and taking selfies. Barely looked at the pitch. I can imagine them walking home saying "who won?" "Who won what?"

Change Etihad to Wembley and a group of kids to 90% of the people there and it reads the same 😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Downsouth said:

Would seem that the game together with Barnsley V PNE will not be shown either as live or rbf so a case of goals as they go in being shown on Sky Sports.

Need to get back to winning ways otherwise Boro-unger will be recalled pdq 

Boro Unger...the Patrick Roberts of match day threads. 😉

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

I'd love to give the Corey Taylor / Rob Halford treatment to the lot of them...absolute *** every single one. Its not just kids. You see it at major festivals too...including "grown-ups" who should know better. 🤬

This has been one of my major pet peeves for a while now and I'm just glad bands / artists are taking a stand against these idiots.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

I'd love to give the Corey Taylor / Rob Halford treatment to the lot of them...absolute *** every single one. Its not just kids. You see it at major festivals too...including "grown-ups" who should know better. 🤬

This has been one of my major pet peeves for a while now and I'm just glad bands / artists are taking a stand against these idiots.

Absolutely brilliant 😂😂😂

• Like 1

You can get high quality iptv for around 60 quid and get all the epl and EFL games every week. 

I have a mfc streaming season ticket and watch the boro stream when I can and use iptv if needed. 

• Like 1

I did it at a Muse gig when I was like 18/19. I was immediately put off by doing it because when I went through my videos, there was one full song and it was one I didn't like that much, that's why I managed to record the whole thing without stopping. And the sound and video quality was dreadful. Even with modern smartphones, surely it's just not something you're gonna go back and watch and nobody else wants to watch it unless someone falls over.

I've definitely recorded a Leadbitter penalty from a... Boxing Day match? Possibly Forest at home? Michail Antonio at Forest, I seem to remember in that game. It pops up every year on my Facebook (if I go on Facebook). And every time I think... probably better off just watching the highlights. Same for being at Wembley to watch Rooney's 50th goal, it was a penalty, I recorded it. It's nice to have pictures of the game for sure, even videos of the pre-match faff on at Wembley but videos of the game itself... that's why they pay these people to get all sorts of camera angles of every moment. Best off just watching what they do.

• Like 2

Got to get back to winning ways tonight. Hope Fletcher is up front again and I'd agree with those who've said give tav a rest and put nmecha on for a game with roberts. It's nice having decent attacking midfield options isn't it!? See, it's not that hard Pulis!