• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Also Woody confirms that the subs were more precautionary, both Roberts and Fry felt their hammy's getting tighter and tighter and tehy couldn't be risked being lost for lengthy times. 

Word of warning to anyone coming down, in case you come/leave this way, the road by the college is closed off at the T-junction next to Boho 5. They're currently making a through road from Windward Wa

Thanks @Brunners. Just listened to it and just to add to your points. - asked about Gibson and said lets wait and see. It seems clear we want him. - asked if the 2 signings he expects are bo

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Borodane said:

*** poor decision again from Fletcher. Why don’t they think?

Been wondering that for ages. We always seem to go for Hollywood passes, or try to pass through a wall of players...or go it alone when there is someone better placed.

And thats without our tendency to pass it around the back when the opposition are pressing and looking to nick the ball.

Our decision making is atrocious most of the time.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

What is wrong with us tonight 

We actually played well before the penalty. Score that and we are cruising.

Instead McNair misses, and our best attacking threat gets injured, they score, and then our only CB gets injured.

• Sad 1

The atmosphere is flat as a fart and I really don't think it's helping. This really has been one of those 'If it can go wrong, it will go wrong' nights. We're just lucky Birmingham are not very good. Great ball in for the goal aside, that is. But then we do just keep letting them have the run on us down the left side.

Thoroughly blaming whoever is on the PA in place of Mark Page tonight, generated absolutely sod all in the build up. #FreeMarkPage

• Like 1

Nothing against Wood when I say this but he's been our main substitute defender for over a month now most people know he's not 'there' yet but Jesus Christ it's a miracle this hasn't been exposed earlier as maybe a serious problem beyond our injury list?

That decision to recall Stubbs from a successful loan spell then loaning him out to Pardew is looking curious right now as Fry's stacked onto the injury pile and all we have left to play next to the 2 midfielders is young Wood.

Edited by Jamie-H

nigel pearson.......missed opportunity there i think. However poor old Woody just going 2 steps forward then 5 back..a run of 5 good games and now it seems that confidence has gone again since the spurs game. It just cant seem to get it right..injuries aside. 

The players look absolutely shattered. Don't want to pin it all on that but the fact we've had 2 injuries in the opening half does not bode well. Fry's in particular looked like a muscular injury. Desperate for a defender.

Think a lot of this can be attributed to how many games our small squad has had to deal with in the last month.

This 10 day gap until the next game will do us the world of good. Will also give us time to try and bring a few extra bodies in too. Hopefully Fry isn't out for too long, as he's our only "fit" senior centre half. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ballyclover said:

nigel pearson.......missed opportunity there i think. However poor old Woody just going 2 steps forward then 5 back..a run of 5 good games and now it seems that confidence has gone again since the spurs game. It just cant seem to get it right..injuries aside. 

If we sacked Karanka in January and hired Pearson he'd have kept us up I maintain it now as I maintained it then, history's different who knows where we'd be I'd that 1 change happened I believe it would have been significant for us. I'd suggest higher up myself. But we always treated Pearson as an afterthought when picking managers the most bizarre overlook we've made in recent years for me. His Leicester team was the best Championship side I've ever seen they were a machine even hiring Pearson after Monk but I guess the ships sailed on it all now.

• Like 2