oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OldManGravz

Boro v Birmingham 1-1 (Fletcher)

He can do the leaping part right because he's a high tier gymnast but I've never seen him, even vs Preston, actually time his leap+header correctly to actually direct the ball consistently rather than spring up and just twisting his neck randomly.

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Add to that the fact that how many of our squad havent actually played a full season in the professional game?

Exactly! That 23 includes Spence and Walker who haven't remotely come close to playing a full senior season. Plus Pears and Coulson who in my eyes are still not senior pro. 

It obviously doesn't include Browne or Bola, but does have Nmecha and Roberts. Plus it hasn't included players like Liddle, Wood, Reading and O'Neill.

So all in all you are probably looking at 17/18 senior pros. 4 of which have been injured for all 9 games in the last 32 days. Plus then Ayala being injured for the last 5 games we have played.

Five men in the box. Zero pressure on Johnson and he delivers a cross of no use. 

This is so easy to soak up for Birmingham. 

Just now, sanddancer said:

I so, so fancied us today. 

I'm afraid the ref fancies Birmingham... every decision is going their way.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Exactly! That 23 includes Spence and Walker who haven't remotely come close to playing a full senior season. Plus Pears and Coulson who in my eyes are still not senior pro. 

It obviously doesn't include Browne or Bola, but does have Nmecha and Roberts. Plus it hasn't included players like Liddle, Wood, Reading and O'Neill.

So all in all you are probably looking at 17/18 senior pros. 4 of which have been injured for all 9 games in the last 32 days. Plus then Ayala being injured for the last 5 games we have played.

That’s horrible statistics. 

We’re getting worse and worse as the energy is further drained. Wing hobbling