oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OldManGravz

Boro v Birmingham 1-1 (Fletcher)

That was absolute chaos at the end there. Genuinely thought Leo was about to suplex someone

• Wow 1

Well that went from 0 to 100 real quick 😂 

Good point in the end. 

Don’t get me started on the ref and the 4 MINUTES ADDED TIME?!?

The standard of referees in this league really are bad though. Lose complete control of the game just like that. Concerning.

• Like 2

We played meh, had a bunch of injuries, threw Wood in and Nmecha looks classy there's some sort of positives there.

I just hope Roberts and Fry are OK watching these dead end games will be easier with those 2 on the pitch for the next 3 months.

• Like 1

Johnson’s corner in the last minute is absolutely criminal btw. 
I wasn’t surprised, so why is he the one taking it?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

If we were concerned about a head injury for Tav then he shouldn't have been allowed back on by our medical staff. 

Probably not no. He was lucky to get any treatment at all though. Ref was shocking all game, that was tip of the iceberg, shoddy handling. Entire refereeing team should be ashamed of themselves tonight.

We were rubbish too, mind. Think draw was a fair result on the basis that nobody really deserved to win. The team looks shot, these 10 days couldn't come soon enough.

Point gained from how I felt at halftime... these younger lads dont give up. That said injuries are crippling us seriously. Lads got 5 days off now R&R. 

• Like 1

Decent point imo, considering how s***e the ref was as well as the absolute shambles of the first half, Fletch scoring a quality goal to get us a point at the end of a ridiculously busy period of games is a good showing going into a weekend off. Utfb.

Yeah the stoppage time was incredible too. 3 subs added onto Tav's injury alone was more than that.

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Yeah the stoppage time was incredible too. 3 subs added onto Tav's injury alone was more than that.

Ref lost control... bottled it and called 4mins

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Ref lost control... bottled it and called 4mins

Aye, probs thought it best to just get the game over and done with so he could get himself out the firing line.

• Like 1

Interestingly enough; the Birmingham board are claiming it was a knee injury for Tav, rather than that *** elbow he took to the cranium.

• Confused 2
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Interestingly enough; the Birmingham board are claiming it was a knee injury for Tav, rather than that *** elbow he took to the cranium.

Are they blind???

The ref was right to stop it, but he could have stopped a lot of issues by calling it straight away, it was pretty obvious what happened

Gave up trying to watch any kind of stream, had a nightmare trying to find a decent one that didn't buffer every 5 mins...

Did Wood play well enough to think we could throw him in more often, if we needed to? Like we have done with Spence and Coulson?

Loved that game haha, we wernt great to watch but end to end and had a bit of drama, proper football match!