• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big fan of Czech Budweiser just now.    (How long do think it’ll be before BoroDane starts recommending Danish beers that none of us have heard of 😉) 

Stop it now Dan. You’ve already ruined the match day thread. Not this one as well 🙄 😂😂😂

Posted Images

Inhaling burning alcohol is quite interesting. A barman once poured a couple of measures of Aftershock into a tumbler, set it on fire, quickly tipped the glass upside down onto a tray, stuck two flattish straws under the glass and encouraged me and my mate to inhale the vapour. I could hardly stand for a few minutes afterwards, but the sensation passed far more quickly than if we'd drunk it.

Now I'm in 'comfortable' middle age, I much prefer a bottle of Trooper. Tastes good, goes down easily and it has Eddie on the label. What more could you ask for?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

Inhaling burning alcohol is quite interesting. A barman once poured a couple of measures of Aftershock into a tumbler, set it on fire, quickly tipped the glass upside down onto a tray, stuck two flattish straws under the glass and encouraged me and my mate to inhale the vapour. I could hardly stand for a few minutes afterwards, but the sensation passed far more quickly than if we'd drunk it.

Now I'm in 'comfortable' middle age, I much prefer a bottle of Trooper. Tastes good, goes down easily and it has Eddie on the label. What more could you ask for?

My favorite band!

iron maiden GIF

24 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

My favorite band!

iron maiden GIF

I'm so glad they're headlining Download Festival this year. Last time I saw them at Download, a 747 flew over the main stage mid-set, and it was one of those absolutely perfect festival moments.

1 minute ago, RiseAgainst said:

I'm so glad they're headlining Download Festival this year. Last time I saw them at Download, a 747 flew over the main stage mid-set, and it was one of those absolutely perfect festival moments.

Aces high, dude 😛

• Like 2
1 hour ago, RiseAgainst said:

I was there for that, I thought it was an old war plane though like a spitfire or something 

• Like 1
On 1/24/2020 at 11:40 AM, OldManGravz said:

I was there for that, I thought it was an old war plane though like a spitfire or something 

They actually did that a few years back...arranged for a Spitfire to fly over Donington for Aces High. Think it was a one-off thing though (very expensive "prop" - even for a band like Maiden).

Might've been the RAF Centenary year.