Changing Times

The Best Thread In The World!

Stupid Duvel  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How much does Duvel suck?

• A lot
    • Even more than that

A thread to discuss how much Duvel sucks and how useless he is and how he knows nothing and how he isn't even really a Boro fan and how he can get stuffed.Ā  Please also take part in the poll to add a scientific element to our discussions.

14 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I like DuvelĀ :classic_sad:

Please don't derail the thread.Ā  I hate it when people do thatĀ šŸ˜”

Just now, Changing Times said:

I meant the drink not the poster

8 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I meant the drink not the poster

Great tasteĀ 

10 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Downton Abbey Yes GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's no Rochefort 10 but it's decent.

This thread is now about beer

Nice choice, I think Chimay blue is my favourite beer at the moment.Ā 

10 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Nice choice, I think Chimay blue is my favourite beer at the moment.Ā 

I've only had Chimay Red, which was very good.Ā 

I'm not a massive fan of Duvel (genuinely).Ā  Ā A few of myĀ favourite Belgian beers at the momentĀ are Westmalle, Delirium, Tripel Karmelite, Orval.Ā  All a bit different to each other but nice all the same.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• If the CPS don't want to prosecute and are pushed into it by the Police I would say the same thing I am saying now; that is sketch. The CPS clearly didn't think they had a decent case, which suggests it's not as cut and dry as people seem to want to believe. From memory though I don't think she did come away with it with no injuries, I think she broke a bottle and got cut too, although there's a chance I may be conflating two incidents. Either way, I just think it's sketch for the police to pressure for a prosecution when even the CPS themselves would rather not. I'm not saying she did or didn't do it; and I'm not arguing that victims don't withdraw their allegations and stuff - I just am of the personal belief that had she not been famous, the police would have dropped it and she'd probably still be alive today. That is just my personal opinion on the matter.
    • I don't think there is one, bar lurching from one disaster to the next. Gibson seems content to see where this ship sails. I think unless Woodgate loses the fans completely he will be here for as long as we are in the Championship.Ā  Whatever Gibson and Woodgate agreed were the terms of reference in the summer will always be the plan.
    • Just seen this well hopefully his ego can be massaged now if he gets the move. As when he was here it was clear he had a inferiority complex and saw the club below him. I blame Pulis though as he didn't help one bit and a firing Braithwaite did get us to the top of the championship until he pulled a sulky as he didn't move until January. But he just needed Pulis to love him abit of man management skill but Pulis saw him as being on mega bucks and not putting the effort in to earn the wage so went publicĀ causingĀ Braithwaite to get even more angry. I don't understand theĀ benefit ofĀ Pulis coming out and destroying a player publicly also half of it was fake news anyway.Ā  As I reckon Braithwaite questioned Pulis at times in training so they were at lockerheads.Ā 
    • Any sort of vision is meaningless if Gibson appoints people into key positions that aren't fit for purpose. Gibson appointing Bevington to head of recruitment turned out to be a disaster. Appointing Woodgate as a head coach looks to be another massive mistake. We look as poorly coached of a team that I have watched since following us since 2001; It's staggering how 3 midfielder can consistently lose the midfielder battle of a game and provide poor defensive protection. Clayton and Leadbitter's combination during 2014 to 2016 was leaps and bounds ahead of the disorganised midfield mess Woodgate throws on the pitch every week. If we're every going to be run well we're going to need a Sporting Director/Director of Football. I'd like to see us cast the net far and wide, and even let someone like Kenyon drive the process as I just wouldn't trust Gibson to be able to make the right decision about who to interview and then who to appoint. We need someone to implement a long term plan with no exceptions to the rule like Stewart Downing, Jordan Rhodes and Ben Gibson. That's where Steve Gibson is going to have to give up control if we're ever going to operate successfully with someone in that Sporting Director/Director of Football role. I'm sure there are plenty of people in them roles performing well in many divisions that we could attract here. Whether that's from a small Championship club, League One or even a foreign league. I'm sick of having the same frustrations about Steve Gibson wasting so many seasons through his incompetence.
    • The alleged pictures from the scene (which match pictures she posted of her flat on instagram) are pretty gruesome. If she came away from the whole thing with no injuries then it's a hell of a lot of blood to come from one person. I think there's a public interest in pursuing a prosecution in that case and I think youĀ (and eveybody else criticising the police) would too if the sex of the two involved were reversed.