The Best Thread In The World!

Stupid Duvel  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. How much does Duvel suck?

• A lot
    • Even more than that

14 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'm not a massive fan of Duvel (genuinely).   A few of my favourite Belgian beers at the moment are Westmalle, Delirium, Tripel Karmelite, Orval.  All a bit different to each other but nice all the same.

You need to get hold of a bottle of Rochefort 10.

Big fan of Czech Budweiser just now. 

(How long do think it’ll be before BoroDane starts recommending Danish beers that none of us have heard of 😉

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Big fan of Czech Budweiser just now. 

(How long do think it’ll be before BoroDane starts recommending Danish beers that none of us have heard of 😉

Or that grog I seem to remember him foisting on people

5 hours ago, Changing Times said:

I'm not a massive fan of Duvel (genuinely).   A few of my favourite Belgian beers at the moment are Westmalle, Delirium, Tripel Karmelite, Orval.  All a bit different to each other but nice all the same.

Yeah there's miles better beers than Duvel, I just happened to be drinking one when I registered an account on here. Although Duvel do a yearly special edition beer that's usually pretty good. 

I user to love Karmeliet but I feel like I'm drinking washing up liquid when I have it now. Delirium is absolutely fantastic though 🤩 

6 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Or that grog I seem to remember him foisting on people

You thinking about the Gammel Dansk I brought for the playoff final? We’re you there?

6 hours ago, Changing Times said:

Ahhh the amount of times I’ve been drunk and blacked out from Delirium😃 used to visit their massive bar quite often when I lived in Brussels. Got it in one liter glass boot 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Borodane said:

You thinking about the Gammel Dansk I brought for the playoff final? We’re you there?

Great, I'll be having nightmares for another year now

7 hours ago, Borodane said:

Sadly not but I read on here about the horror 😛

7 hours ago, Old Codger said:

I always liked Old Peculier....but then I'm old and.......

OP is excellent if served properly. Sadly most pubs don't know or care how to keep it or serve it.

14 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You need to get hold of a bottle of Rochefort 10.

Thanks mate, I'll give it a try as I haven't had it before 👍

5 hours ago, sanddancer said:

Well this thread just wasted 3 min of my life I won’t get back. 

Now you know how the rest of us feel reading through your posts 🤭

I do like that you read the nonsense in the opening post and still read through the rest of the thread anyway, presumably in the forlorn hope that it was indeed the best thread in the world 😏

13 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Now you know how the rest of us feel reading through your posts 🤭

I do like that you read the nonsense in the opening post and still read through the rest of the thread anyway, presumably in the forlorn hope that it was indeed the best thread in the world 😏

I cant fault your adorable compliments, thank you. 

16 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

I cant fault your adorable compliments, thank you. 

I live to give 👼

• Haha 1