oneBoro Forum

Boro v Blackburn Rovers 1-1 (Coulson)

BORO v BLACKBURN ROVERS!
image.thumb.png.e0ff286e32f929543f55ed83b155b4c2.png

So .. Are you ready for a song? 

I'll do that next time 😛 

Blackburn Rovers visit the Riverside this Saturday at 3.00 PM. 

The visitors are without Bradley Dack but will probably start with Danny Graham and Stewart Downing.. 2 ex Boro boys. 

Roberts will for sure be out, which is a shame, cause he has really shown glimpses of some magic... attacking football  .. something we didn't see much last season. 

The visitors come with a few good results, a win over QPR and a 5-0 hammering where Sheffield Wednesday lost at home. 

Questions:

Team and formation?

Will we see any new players or/and will anyone leave before Friday @ 11.00 PM?

Result?

Are you going? 

Has anyone seen Ben Gibson today?

Have you tried the new dark mode? 

View from Rovers fans:   https://www.brfcs.com/mb/index.php?/forums/forum/4-football-messageboard/

UTB!

• Like 6
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BORO v BLACKBURN ROVERS! So .. Are you ready for a song?  I'll do that next time 😛  Blackburn Rovers visit the Riverside this Saturday at 3.00 PM.  The visitors are without Bradley Dack bu

I think Rudy did well .. Might be an unpopular opinion, but to bring himself in position for those chances is good work on it's own.  With more game time he will be more sharp. With him on the pitch

Goal scoring machine Marcus Browne has scored 2 for Oxford this afternoon

Posted Images

-------------------Pears--------------------

---------Howson-McNair-Fry---------

Spence-------------------------Coulson

---------Wing---Saville---Tav-----------

-----------Fletcher--Nmecha-----------

Reckon we will see one defender in, but he won't be included in the squad.

We will win this one 2-1. Fletcher and Nmecha.

Will be watching from at home.

I think I saw Gibsons car. May have had one of his rumoured medicals at my local club. He like those medicals.

Not tried the dark mode yet.

• Like 1

Questions:

Team and formation?

M3GX0Ri.png

Will we see any new players or / and will anyone leave before Friday @ 11.00 PM?

No idea...I don't keep up with the rumour mill. Its less stressful / disappointing just to see the state of play the day after.

Result?

I have a bad feeling about this one, given we are up against not only Mogga, but also 2 ex-players. Its probably worth having a punt on either Granny Graham or Stewie Downing scoring against us...or both!

I don't see us keeping a clean sheet, so the best we can hope for is a draw...especially given our defensive crisis. Heart says we can sneak a 1-1, but my head says Blackburn will be heading back to Lancashire with all 3 points. Prediction: Boro 1 - 2 Blackburn.

Are you going? 

Am I 'eck as like! It'd be a long trek to either Boro or Blackburn from where I live (down south...not to be confused with DS!).

Has anyone seen Ben Gibson today?

Rumour has it he was spotted in the Hartlepool branch of Marks & Spencer, the other day.

Have you tried the new dark mode? 

Been using it for a while now. Got switched over by the Admin after posting on his thread about it. Love it...apart from the fact you can't use coloured text in this mode.

The Blackburn thread makes interesting reading. Somewhat confident of a result, but not hugely so. Not overly enamoured of Mogga either apparently:

"i remember mowbray as a player,fantastic centre back,hard as nails and 1000% commited,he`s not my idea of a good manager though".

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Like 1

Nice job SmogDane 👍🏻

I'd go with the same as BoroDane apart from I'd go with big Ass up front, however Fletcher and Nmecha rhymes so I won't.

I think so, yeah.

2-0, I think we'll send them back over the Pennines with a smack bottom.

I'll be there.

He's just been round mine for a cup of tea, taking selfies dunking his jammy dodgers and posting them on instas.

No, but it sounds exciting! Perhaps I'll try it tonight when I come in from work and my wife's asleep.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Nice job SmogDane 👍🏻

I'd go with the same as BoroDane apart from I'd go with big Ass up front, however Fletcher and Nmecha rhymes so I won't.

I think so, yeah.

2-0, I think we'll send them back over the Pennines with a smack bottom.

I'll be there.

He's just been round mine for a cup of tea, taking selfies dunking his jammy dodgers and posting them on instas.

No, but it sounds exciting! Perhaps I'll try it tonight when I come in from work and my wife's asleep.

Have you mixed this up with a different post from @SmogDane a few months back? 😂

• Haha 2

Good effort SD but I had to do my usual edit (just for you)

The game hard one to call because they have done very well of late and scoring for fun.

Downing will love to have a good away win and to score on top.

We need a win, results by others of late have reduced the gap points wise.

Probably a score draw but as mentioned we really do need the win

Back to the real business, we know what we have and the players Woodgate can use in the attempt to give the club some creditability at the seasons end.

So with a real shout Come On Boro!

Time for a win 

Game day.
Blackburn are second in the form table for away games and Boro are second for home games. So all things been equal this had draw written all over it. 
But with the 10 days rest I’m expecting a rejuvenated Boro to come out of the blocks. And going for a 2-1 win with Stewy scoring for them 

• Like 1