• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BORO v BLACKBURN ROVERS! So .. Are you ready for a song?  I'll do that next time 😛  Blackburn Rovers visit the Riverside this Saturday at 3.00 PM.  The visitors are without Bradley Dack bu

I think Rudy did well .. Might be an unpopular opinion, but to bring himself in position for those chances is good work on it's own.  With more game time he will be more sharp. With him on the pitch

Goal scoring machine Marcus Browne has scored 2 for Oxford this afternoon

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Well I blame Woody winning December's Manager of the Month.

What a slump we're in.

Forget the Spurs game but not beating Derby when we should have done kick started this slump.Thankfully we did pick up points prior to that

1 minute ago, Jamie-H said:

I just hate the 523 formation it hasn't worked at all far too open in the middle.

I'm not a fan of it, but we don't have any decent full-backs, do we?

I actually wanted to use a 4-4-2 formation, replying to SmogDane's OP, but while our midfield might be more solid, we'd still be very fragile at the back.

2 minutes ago, ladyspite said:

I still we think we play pretty decent, if its one team who deserve to lead this game its us... but thats football for you.....

From the zero chances we’ve created. Blackburn are just seeing this game out with ease as it is. We’ve been bad.