• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BORO v BLACKBURN ROVERS! So .. Are you ready for a song?  I'll do that next time 😛  Blackburn Rovers visit the Riverside this Saturday at 3.00 PM.  The visitors are without Bradley Dack bu

I think Rudy did well .. Might be an unpopular opinion, but to bring himself in position for those chances is good work on it's own.  With more game time he will be more sharp. With him on the pitch

Goal scoring machine Marcus Browne has scored 2 for Oxford this afternoon

Posted Images

No Dack or Rothwell for Blackburn so I dont think they will be the threat they might have been. Nmecha has improved each game so I hope he is in from the start. 2-0 Boro for me.

7 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Nailed on for Downing to score today. Wonder if he'll celebrate if he does?

Would be a bit disrespectful to his brother in law if so but you don't know how footballer's minds work.

He said he won't celebrate if he scores.

• Like 1

Blackburn 7 points better off, with reasonable form and have knocked in 42 goals so far which is 13 more than us. Will Downing be given a run out and will he take advance attacking our weak wings. It’s a hard game to predict. 

I am going with a BORO win because SD produced the match day thread.  

• Like 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

My respect for him has just gone up a notch 🙂

There was a pretty decent interview with him in the Gazette this week that is worth a read if you have a few mimutes

• Thanks 1