oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (a) 2-3 (Wing, Fletcher)

BRENTFORD v MIDDLESBROUGH. 

Introduction

The transfer window is done and dusted, with 5 incomings during January and only 1 major departure. In a shock turn of events most Boro fans actually seem happy with the clubs recruitment. 

lionel ritchie what GIF

Neither of our deadline signings featured in the 1-1 draw with Blackburn, which extended our winless run to 6 games. This run has come after a big upturn in form over Christmas leaving most fans confused over how to feel about our prospects for the rest of the season. 

confused the lord of the rings GIF

Saturdays opponents Brentford are in a rich vein of form and are right in the mix  for automatic promotion, largely due to their 'BMW' attacking trio. 

bmw GIF

Meanwhile, Boro's attack.. 

Chris Harris Cars GIF by Top Gear

We should be up against it this weekend, but performances have been improving and there is a chance we could get something from this game.. Maybe.. Possibly.. 

believe episode 1 GIF by The X-Files

BearNews

Controversial new signing Ravel Morrison rocks up for his training session

will smith GIF

Some of our current first team members react

run away GIF

The clubs medical team are working around the clock to get Patrick Roberts fit asap

revive zach braff GIF by HULU

Shotton and Gestede remain at the club, to the joy of most fans.. 

wishing go away GIF by Bounce

The Big Questions. 

Will we see Moukoudi and Morrison for this fixture? 

If Brentford's front three is a 'BMW', what car best describes our attackers?

How much do we miss Patrick Roberts? 

How would you line up for this match? Back 4? Or 3 with wing backs? 

BearPrediction

Brentford 3-1 Boro

I can't see us getting the win here, Brentford are gunning for the autos and will see us as a great opportunity to get three points. 

What do you think? 

Bear out.. 

nanooks mic drop GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BRENTFORD v MIDDLESBROUGH.  Introduction The transfer window is done and dusted, with 5 incomings during January and only 1 major departure. In a shock turn of events most Boro fans actually

Thought you were unlucky not to get a point out of the game and fair play you came to have a go and win.We have had plenty of sides who have just shut up shop and time waste so it was good to have an

Really thought I had a chance to watch Quest tonight, in fact it is becoming a quest to watch Quest

Posted Images

Excellent post @BearSmog. Great use of GIFs. 

I would stick with the 3.4.3 but hopefully Moukoudi match fit to start so paddy can move further forward.

Pears

Howson Moukoudi Fry

Spence Paddy Clayton Wing Coulson

Fletcher

Rudy/Nmecha

I know i might get slated for starting Rudy/Nmecha but i dont think we will see much of the ball at griffin park and this game might require more a classic away type performance. Hoping one of them can be that outlet for when we do have ball.

Tav has looked tired for me last few games so not sure if he just needs to keep out the firing line a little bit. I would start clayton to give us that extra protection against Brentfords free flowing attack and Paddy n Wing to push on when we attack.

I rather stupidity think we can get a result on our final visit to griffin park. It has been a happy hunting ground for us since brentford came up to championship i believe.

I am going to go for an entertaining 2-2 but would not be hugely surprised if we got  a "smash n grab" style victory

• Like 2

Dont want to see the 3 at the back anymore. 

Pears

Spence  Fry  Moukoudi  Coulson

McNair  Howson   Tav/Wing

Nmecha                          Fletcher 

Britt 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Anything here would be a huge bonus, not expecting much at all.

Quite agree, although we have drawn far too many games this season as of now I will gladly settle for  a point.

Worrying aspect is that we know that the busy bees will be out to sting us very early!

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Strong gif game, I like it!

We'll lose this to continue our MOTM curse, just hope we don't get steamrolled like we did against Leeds. Or Swansea.

February now so MotM curse should be gone.

With that in mind I'm gonna stump for a 3-1 win to the Boro.

Pears

Howson Fry Moukoudi

Spence McNair Saville Coulson

Tav Wing

Fletcher

1x Fletch, 1x Wing 1x Britt (from the bench)

Watkins to grab their goal.

seor GIF

2 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Yeah I'm holding out for a magical top half finish in a couple of years 👍🏻

Wow, that's super positive, though even Arsenal aren't in the top half at the moment so the top half is certainly opening up to teams like us!

flowers in the dirt wink GIF by Paul McCartney

• Like 1