oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (a) 2-3 (Wing, Fletcher)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BRENTFORD v MIDDLESBROUGH.  Introduction The transfer window is done and dusted, with 5 incomings during January and only 1 major departure. In a shock turn of events most Boro fans actually

Thought you were unlucky not to get a point out of the game and fair play you came to have a go and win.We have had plenty of sides who have just shut up shop and time waste so it was good to have an

Really thought I had a chance to watch Quest tonight, in fact it is becoming a quest to watch Quest

Posted Images

No chance in my eyes is Coulson at CB, McNair will be in defence if it's a 5 at the back, for sure.

So it's either something like:

Pears
Howson Moukoudi Fry Coulson
McNair Wing Saville
Johnson Fletch Tav

or something like:

Pears
Howson Moukoudi McNair Fry Coulson
Tav Wing Saville
Johnson
Fletch

• Like 1
23 hours ago, chipchat said:

Any word of any plans of a show of support for Grant Leadbitter? May not be our player any more but would be nice if we can cheer him on. 

I haven't heard of anything specific but I know we voted against sending sanddancer up to give him a pep talk.

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I hope not. Would make no sense playing Johnson as rwb and leave Spence on the bench. 

Seems a bit odd to me too but they're usually pretty spot on with it!

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Looks like a set up for the 4-3-3. 

Wonder whether we'll go the route of 4-3-3 in possession and 5 at the back out of possession (with McNair dropping into the back 3 and Howson pushed to rightback).

I sincerely hope not.  I can't imagine it working all that fluently.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

I sincerely hope not.  I can't imagine it working all that fluently.

I don't think it'll actually happen, as it would leave Johnson just floating about.

It's nice for a change to actually have to guess the formation and positions rather than guessing what new youngster will fill the bench.

1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I don't think it'll actually happen, as it would leave Johnson just floating about.

It's nice for a change to actually have to guess the formation and positions rather than guessing what new youngster will fill the bench.

I'm not really a fan of having to guess formations and positions to be honest, mate 😬🙂