oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (a) 2-3 (Wing, Fletcher)

I still don't see the building of a team for next season. We are still very inconsistent- bad more often than not. Our reputation has been built on defense and now that seems to be the only constant we can rely on...poor.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BRENTFORD v MIDDLESBROUGH.  Introduction The transfer window is done and dusted, with 5 incomings during January and only 1 major departure. In a shock turn of events most Boro fans actually

Thought you were unlucky not to get a point out of the game and fair play you came to have a go and win.We have had plenty of sides who have just shut up shop and time waste so it was good to have an

Really thought I had a chance to watch Quest tonight, in fact it is becoming a quest to watch Quest

Posted Images

At the end of the day it is another loss continuing a very poor run of form, and yes glimpses of better attacking play our overall performances have been mediocre at best.

We are back into relegation form and need to stop the rot pdq

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

At the end of the day it is another loss continuing a very poor run of form, and yes glimpses of better attacking play our overall performances have been mediocre at best.

We are back into relegation form and need to stop the rot pdq

Quite right. Bring back the youngsters. 

Well from a personal point of view results wise today had been dog 💩 for me today  
Hopefully England Rugby can cheer me up