oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brentford (a) 2-3 (Wing, Fletcher)

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BRENTFORD v MIDDLESBROUGH.  Introduction The transfer window is done and dusted, with 5 incomings during January and only 1 major departure. In a shock turn of events most Boro fans actually

Thought you were unlucky not to get a point out of the game and fair play you came to have a go and win.We have had plenty of sides who have just shut up shop and time waste so it was good to have an

Really thought I had a chance to watch Quest tonight, in fact it is becoming a quest to watch Quest

Posted Images

Haven’t had the rub of the green today like. For example, Johnson cross hits the inside of the post, and they get a defected goal.

But all there goals could have been stopped by simple defending/clearances.

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

Haven’t had the rub of the green today like. For example, Johnson cross hits the inside of the post, and they get a defected goal.

Sometimes you make your own fortune, we haven't made the most of our chances today, just like most games this season.

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

In the interests of balance, it sounds like we escaped a red card when Johnson went through someone. But I agree Brentford have been fortunate.

Just now, Downsouth said:

Really though I had a chance to watch Quest tonight, in fact it is becoming a quest to watch Quest

Probably still worth a watch, just to see Boro's goals.

We've played some good stuff today (2nd half at least).

But you'll probably want to throw something at the TV when you see Brentford's winner.