oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Boro v Brentford (a) 2-3 (Wing, Fletcher)

I still don't see the building of a team for next season. We are still very inconsistent- bad more often than not. Our reputation has been built on defense and now that seems to be the only constant we can rely on...poor.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

First time Boro have ever lost a Griffin Park I think on the last ever visit

That's just not true, you're talking nonsense.

Said before the game that I saw this as a free hit but tbh i'm disappointed we didn't get anything today.

Changes definitely needed for Luton. Wigan.

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Said before the game that I saw this as a free hit but tbh i'm disappointed we didn't get anything today.

Changes definitely needed for Luton.

We play Wigan on Tuesday 

2 minutes ago, Erimus 63 said:

That's just not true, you're talking nonsense.

First time we've lost there since 1938.

At the end of the day it is another loss continuing a very poor run of form, and yes glimpses of better attacking play our overall performances have been mediocre at best.

We are back into relegation form and need to stop the rot pdq

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

At the end of the day it is another loss continuing a very poor run of form, and yes glimpses of better attacking play our overall performances have been mediocre at best.

We are back into relegation form and need to stop the rot pdq

Quite right. Bring back the youngsters. 

5 points needed at least in the coming 3 games ... 

Well from a personal point of view results wise today had been dog 💩 for me today  
Hopefully England Rugby can cheer me up