oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ThatOlCeePee

Identify signatures? 98-99 season

Hey guys, was fortunate to get this 98/99 HOME, which I'll be selling. Suspect it might be game worn or at least prepped (flocking is legit). It's got a few signatures on there I was able to recognize (Neil Maddison, Vladimir Kinder who I think wore it, Mark Schwarzer, Steve Baker), just wondering if anyone else can recognize some. Also can't help but wonder if that is Gazza under the T in CELLNET. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

20200205_135849_HDR.jpg

20200205_135900_HDR.jpg

20200205_135645_HDR.jpg

20200205_135749_HDR.jpg

The signature just under the "N" is Marlon Beresford, Bottom right in the first pic is Dean Gordon, not sure of the others, Gazza could be on there but he had like a million different signatures.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

The signature just under the "N" is Marlon Beresford, Bottom right in the first pic is Dean Gordon, not sure of the others, Gazza could be on there but he had like a million different signatures.

Awesome, appreciate this a lot! 

Slap bang in the middle (between Kinder and Maddo) is Festa.

Could be Steve Vickers on the left.  And is that just PHIL at the bottom right from Stampy?

Edited by macapes
  • Like 1

On 2/13/2020 at 1:36 PM, macapes said:

Slap bang in the middle (between Kinder and Maddo) is Festa.

Could be Steve Vickers on the left.  And is that just PHIL at the bottom right from Stampy?

Awesome thank you! Heard from some other supporters on IG who gave me more info. One even said the Gazza matched his that he got back in the day around the same time! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I don't think there is one, bar lurching from one disaster to the next. Gibson seems content to see where this ship sails. I think unless Woodgate loses the fans completely he will be here for as long as we are in the Championship.  Whatever Gibson and Woodgate agreed were the terms of reference in the summer will always be the plan.
    • Just seen this well hopefully his ego can be massaged now if he gets the move. As when he was here it was clear he had a inferiority complex and saw the club below him. I blame Pulis though as he didn't help one bit and a firing Braithwaite did get us to the top of the championship until he pulled a sulky as he didn't move until January. But he just needed Pulis to love him abit of man management skill but Pulis saw him as being on mega bucks and not putting the effort in to earn the wage so went public causing Braithwaite to get even more angry. I don't understand the benefit of Pulis coming out and destroying a player publicly also half of it was fake news anyway.  As I reckon Braithwaite questioned Pulis at times in training so they were at lockerheads. 
    • Any sort of vision is meaningless if Gibson appoints people into key positions that aren't fit for purpose. Gibson appointing Bevington to head of recruitment turned out to be a disaster. Appointing Woodgate as a head coach looks to be another massive mistake. We look as poorly coached of a team that I have watched since following us since 2001; It's staggering how 3 midfielder can consistently lose the midfielder battle of a game and provide poor defensive protection. Clayton and Leadbitter's combination during 2014 to 2016 was leaps and bounds ahead of the disorganised midfield mess Woodgate throws on the pitch every week. If we're every going to be run well we're going to need a Sporting Director/Director of Football. I'd like to see us cast the net far and wide, and even let someone like Kenyon drive the process as I just wouldn't trust Gibson to be able to make the right decision about who to interview and then who to appoint. We need someone to implement a long term plan with no exceptions to the rule like Stewart Downing, Jordan Rhodes and Ben Gibson. That's where Steve Gibson is going to have to give up control if we're ever going to operate successfully with someone in that Sporting Director/Director of Football role. I'm sure there are plenty of people in them roles performing well in many divisions that we could attract here. Whether that's from a small Championship club, League One or even a foreign league. I'm sick of having the same frustrations about Steve Gibson wasting so many seasons through his incompetence.
    • The alleged pictures from the scene (which match pictures she posted of her flat on instagram) are pretty gruesome. If she came away from the whole thing with no injuries then it's a hell of a lot of blood to come from one person. I think there's a public interest in pursuing a prosecution in that case and I think you (and eveybody else criticising the police) would too if the sex of the two involved were reversed.
    • Short term - Get rid off high earners, stay in the division  Medium Term - Become a mid-table Championship Club, continue to blood through some of the youngsters and identify talent from the lower leagues, non-league etc. Long term - Challenge for the play-offs/top 2. Right now we are a million miles away from the medium term let alone the long term. Absolute disgrace how we've managed to go from being a top end Championship club to a relegation threatened club in the space of a couple of seasons. The club should be ashamed of itself. Bad decision after bad decision I'm fed up of the whole thing.