oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wigan (A) 2-2 (Wing 2)

5 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Where has our threat down the sides gone? Coulson and Spence were smashing it before hand, now they've got no protection behind them and Howson isnt getting further forward like spence did..

Why change a winning formula?

It hasn't won anything in over a month.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro will be hitting the road once again, in search of their first win since their 2-0 victory at Preston on New Year's Day...blimey that seems a long time ago now! A spirited, though ultimately

We'd hopefully appoint a decent manager or head coach with the ability to succeed here I suppose.  I don't think Woodgate has demonstrated even slightly that he is that person and that's with people s

We were a mess yesterday, the players looked clueless and that is absolutely down to the manager in my opinion.  If you change your system and the players don't know what they are supposed to be doing

Posted Images

Just now, chickenlunch said:

maybe not in a 4 no. I don't think he's rock solid yet tbh.

Lol, we aren't rock solid anywhere though 🙂

It's just Woodgate overthinking things when he isn't capable of just normally thinking about most things.  

• Like 1
Just now, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

See Britt is getting hammerd here tonight but what about our inept ability to open the game up and create space? 

That doesn't change the fact that Britt is absolutely clueless with the ball ..  Never seen worse technichs in the champo for a striker..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, macapes said:

And he needs to adapt to the fact we don't have the players for it. You can't force Britt, Fletch and a random midfielder into a front three, and we don't have a LB or RB, we have two young wing backs and a midfielder.  Play the tactics to fit the players we have.

2 available centre backs?

4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

It doen't matter, cause they won't get it

I often wonder why we look so clueless...

Whether its Woody's inability to come up with a game plan, or the players being too stupid to understand it.

I'm working on a theory that its a bit of both...Woody's no tactical genius and the players are too dumb to realise that when what they're doing isn't working, they need to try something else.

• Like 1