oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wigan (A) 2-2 (Wing 2)

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Horribly overweighted pass from Morrison, should have had a chance there.

I know I wasn't bothered about us signing him but I haven't been impressed with him.  He's supposed to be behind the strikers and he keeps dropping really deep and then doing nothing with the ball.  That's not what we signed him for as we have already have plenty of players who can do nothing with the ball.  He isn't being helped by the disorganisation throughout the side though in fairness to him.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro will be hitting the road once again, in search of their first win since their 2-0 victory at Preston on New Year's Day...blimey that seems a long time ago now! A spirited, though ultimately

We'd hopefully appoint a decent manager or head coach with the ability to succeed here I suppose.  I don't think Woodgate has demonstrated even slightly that he is that person and that's with people s

We were a mess yesterday, the players looked clueless and that is absolutely down to the manager in my opinion.  If you change your system and the players don't know what they are supposed to be doing

Posted Images

I think they were saying this is the first start Ravel's had since April 2017.. I think it's safe to say he's gonna need a game or two to fully get up to speed. He's been fine so far.

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I know I wasn't bothered about us signing him but I haven't been impressed with him.  He's supposed to be behind the strikers and he keeps dropping really deep and then doing nothing with the ball.  That's not what we signed him for as we have already have plenty of players who can do nothing with the ball.  He isn't being helped by the disorganisation throughout the side though in fairness to him.

• Like 2
Just now, chickenlunch said:

I think they were saying this is the first start Ravel's had since April 2017.. I think it's safe to say he's gonna need a game or two to fully get up to speed. He's been fine so far.

He's done precisely nothing and hasn't been any kind of influence in the position he's supposed to be playing in.

Just now, Downsouth said:

Also referring the team as Woodgates Warriors, which tribe is he on about?

I think it's a riff on Wigan Warriors, but then again, maybe he's just talking mince. If we're picking tribes, I'm in the Woodgate Out tribe, based on this and other recent non-performances.