oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wigan (A) 2-2 (Wing 2)

1 minute ago, chickenlunch said:

yeah I think it's time to drop him tbh.. unless the new keeper ain't all that. Or are we waiting for him to concede 5 in a game before that decision has been made

I'd give him a few more games, but I think that's 2 in a row he's been poor for now.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro will be hitting the road once again, in search of their first win since their 2-0 victory at Preston on New Year's Day...blimey that seems a long time ago now! A spirited, though ultimately

We'd hopefully appoint a decent manager or head coach with the ability to succeed here I suppose.  I don't think Woodgate has demonstrated even slightly that he is that person and that's with people s

We were a mess yesterday, the players looked clueless and that is absolutely down to the manager in my opinion.  If you change your system and the players don't know what they are supposed to be doing

Posted Images

Tell you what; this ref is as bad as I've seen. Seen some shocking performances from refs in the league this season but this is awful. We're benefitting from it right now but I would not put it beyond this fella ruining it for us too.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Woodgate simply learns nothing or at least we don’t see what his plan is. The only thing I see is a weakness on the wings, we can’t defend set pieces and concede first. I think we will do what we normally do and go for it in the second half so expect a draw but I think we will win this. 

OMG I might be right about this. 

1 minute ago, wilsoncgp said:

Tell you what; this ref is as bad as I've seen. Seen some shocking performances from refs in the league this season but this is awful. We're benefitting from it right now but I would not put it beyond this fella ruining it for us too.

Completely lost control of the game.