• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro will be hitting the road once again, in search of their first win since their 2-0 victory at Preston on New Year's Day...blimey that seems a long time ago now! A spirited, though ultimately

We'd hopefully appoint a decent manager or head coach with the ability to succeed here I suppose.  I don't think Woodgate has demonstrated even slightly that he is that person and that's with people s

We were a mess yesterday, the players looked clueless and that is absolutely down to the manager in my opinion.  If you change your system and the players don't know what they are supposed to be doing

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

The players should be fined a weeks wages for every corner which hits the first man at this point

Couldn’t agree more almost every cross hits first man or balloons all the way out of play 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, White Band said:

Who was worse - us or the ref? I'm undecided as both were gash.

From the sound of it, it was just one big ***-fest all round.

Seriously, in a game where we really needed 3 points, we start the same old way, letting Wigan boss the game and take the lead.

Yet again, Boro fail to have any meaningful impact on the game until the 2nd half. Just WTF are Woodgate and the coaches doing with these players that they only play about 45 minutes of every match? 🤬

Only reason we got anything out of this is down to Wing scoring a pretty nice free-kick and hitting one of his trademark long-range screamers. My MOTM for that alone.

Defence - shambolic as usual.

Midfield - created virtually nothing.

Forwards - missed the few good chances we did create.

Same old story. If we continue like this, we could find ourselves back in the bottom 3, sooner rather than later.

This season has been so ***. Not exactly hopeful next year either, with Woodgate and staff in charge. 

Ive really wanted him to do well, and given him the benefit of the doubt up until now. 

He’s had 32(?) games now, and I still don’t see a style of play we are implementing. He chops and changes the team/formation every week, which isn’t going to help the team. There hasn’t been a game we have dominated from 0–90 minutes. Defensively we look the worst we have since before Karanka. One of the worst teams in the league for goals scored. 

We just aren’t improving. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

We have won ONLY 8 games all season and drawn 13.. in 32 games can someone explain what Woody has achieved or even what his plan maybe. 

His plan or should I say Gibsons plan cos Woody is only the tea boy is that Boro get relegated.

How simple is that.

• Sad 1
  • Wow 1

This was the game we could least afford to lose for the rest of the season, so I'm happy we didn't.

Absolutely rubbish performance though, and we didn't deserve to win against 10 men, which says it all.

6 without a win, 6 without a clean sheet, 6 without scoring first.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lord_Moose said:

I wish this horrible season would just end now there's nothing enjoyable about it at all.

I know it sounds daft given our position, but I'm actually enjoying this season more than last season. Last season completely sucked every bit of love for the game out of me. Just crossing my fingers that we can stay up...

• Like 2
Just now, Downsouth said:

How depressing this run has become what excuses can Woody use now? Fast becoming a villain again

He was always the villain so we had a fluke Christmas and New Year which was so rare for Boro.

Its about time he stepped aside whilst we still have a chance to keep our heads above the waterline.

• Like 1