• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro will be hitting the road once again, in search of their first win since their 2-0 victory at Preston on New Year's Day...blimey that seems a long time ago now! A spirited, though ultimately

We'd hopefully appoint a decent manager or head coach with the ability to succeed here I suppose.  I don't think Woodgate has demonstrated even slightly that he is that person and that's with people s

We were a mess yesterday, the players looked clueless and that is absolutely down to the manager in my opinion.  If you change your system and the players don't know what they are supposed to be doing

Posted Images

1 minute ago, White Band said:

I know it sounds daft given our position, but I'm actually enjoying this season more than last season. Last season completely sucked every bit of love for the game out of me. Just crossing my fingers that we can stay up...

Give me last season back in a heart beat! I'd much rather have Pulis and his 'football' than this relegation battle Woodgate has us in, each to their own I suppose haha! 

• Like 1
  • Angry 1
  • Wow 1
Just now, White Band said:

I know it sounds daft given our position, but I'm actually enjoying this season more than last season. Last season completely sucked every bit of love for the game out of me. Just crossing my fingers that we can stay up...

Not a chance for me. Last season was ***, but at least we were winning games and were around the playoffs. The play style was crap, but is it really any better now? It’s all opinions of course, but personally I’m all about results.

• Like 1

Our game management is terrible, to not be able to hold on to a 2-1 lead against a bottom 3 side that's down to 10 men is embarrassing and dare I say it..............wouldn't of happened if Karanka was in charge

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Motor Mouth said:

He was always the villain so we had a fluke Christmas and New Year which was so rare for Boro.

Its about time he stepped aside whilst we still have a chance to keep our heads above the waterline.

I would normally agree...but who could we get in to replace him? I mean, what decent manager would want to come to Boro in our current situation?

Not to say there isn't someone out there, but I reckon you'd have to do a LOT of scouting & interviewing to find them.

11 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

So apart from his uncanny ability to score own goals, is Moukoudi any good?

Tbh i thought he was having a steady game until his yellow card. Thought that was going to be a red.

However, he 22 and coming in to a new league so he needs time imo. Certainly seen parts of his game which are positive. Other parts which need work on but hopefully that will come more he plays

• Like 1
Just now, mj south said:

Our game management is terrible, to not be able to hold on to a 2-1 lead against a bottom 3 side that's down to 10 men is embarrassing and dare I say it..............wouldn't of happened if Karanka was in charge

Agreed, but you look at the 11 that finished the game. 
Pears, Howson, Moukoudi, Fry/Spence, Coulson, McNair, Wing, Saville, Fletch, Tav, Nmecha

Where’s the leaders? Who’s captain material? 

There’s only Howson and Saville. No Leadbitters, Claytons, Ayalas, Gibsons, Friends, Adomahs, Nugents. That promotion team was full of leaders.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

Give me last season back in a heart beat! I'd much rather have Pulis and his 'football' than this relegation battle Woodgate has us in, each to their own I suppose haha! 

I think I'm with you on this.

It may have been awful "anti-football" but at least we were organised and not easy to beat.

The way we play now, its like someone gave a bunch of random strangers Boro kits and said, "go have a kickabout".

• Like 4

If Stoke and Huddersfield win their games in hand (big if, I know), we'll be two places above the relegation zone. That simply isn't good enough two thirds of the way through the season. Nothing is being learned as we stumble and crash through games.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Luton thread will be up at some point tomorrow.

Really want to give you a 👍. But I like the fact your number is 666 at the moment 😈 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

So apart from his uncanny ability to score own goals, is Moukoudi any good?

Yeah, I think he could be, mate.  Better physically than mentally at the moment but I could see him going on to becoming a good defender over time.  For us he's going to be a fairly gifted defender who will no doubt make a few mistakes.

• Like 1