AnglianRed

Boro v Wigan (A) 2-2 (Wing 2)

3 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Criminal how often Britt is offside.

Yep a real pain from up the ass!

Bloody awful picture on the red button and now it's going in slow motion ūüôĄ

The mfc stream is great today.. Not the near pitch angle

5 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Is anyone using the Boro site to watch it and having issues with the stream? Not working for me.

Yes   You'd think they'd have got the hang of it by now.  Bloody frustrating. 

A theatrical move like that should be penalized 

Good tackle by Moukoudi after howson decided he no longer wanted to play at right back

A good fifteen seconds behind but good movement fletcher gets offside too often

• Latest Posts

• Chelsea have apparently sacked LAmpard. I would nok mind him here at the end of the season if Warnock decides to leave. Maybe come in during the autumn for a smoother transition. But he'll probably have bigger suitors. That said I reckon Gibson will be happy to give Warnock another year or two.
    • 1.¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†Did Sunday‚Äôs game make you wish you‚Äôd never got into football in the first place? No, but it was the lowest I've felt after a game for a long time, probably compounded by lockdown etc¬† 2.¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Since we lost the last game, should we be expecting to win this one? Yes, NW will have them firing and I think we'll see a performance¬†similar to the Forest game. 3.¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Can you name eleven fit Boro players and put them into some semblance of a formation? 3-4-3 Bettinelli Mcnair Wood Bola Spence Howson Saville Coulson Roberts Watmore Akpom 4.¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† If we could resign one Boro player from the last ten years, who would it be, and why? If we could resign someone at the same age/condition we signed them initially then i'd say Leadbitter. I think he'd thrive under Warnock and bring some much needed leadership. If it's someone who's still in the game then it would have to be Traore. 5.¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Have you been in an accident in the last five years that wasn‚Äôt your fault? No.
    • 1. No, but it completely ruined the match for me and I'm still angry now. 2. It's a game we absolutely should be winning, but then so was Birmingham, Sheffield Wednesday etc... 3. Bit worried about Wood likely starting after his performance yesterday, but I expect he'll be better prepared this time. 4. Traore, he'd tear this league apart. 5. I actually don't think I have!
    • It seems most January windows end with Gibson having a call to make on what he wants to do. I hope we have a Jordon Rhodes/Ramirez week rather than¬† a Gestede week.
    • I think I will still be in shock and disbelief about the last game till after this game, regardless of whether we win or lose.¬†