• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro will be hitting the road once again, in search of their first win since their 2-0 victory at Preston on New Year's Day...blimey that seems a long time ago now! A spirited, though ultimately

We'd hopefully appoint a decent manager or head coach with the ability to succeed here I suppose.  I don't think Woodgate has demonstrated even slightly that he is that person and that's with people s

We were a mess yesterday, the players looked clueless and that is absolutely down to the manager in my opinion.  If you change your system and the players don't know what they are supposed to be doing

Posted Images

Young, inexperienced and naiive. No leaders on that pitch. You look at the 11 players that finished the game and you ask yourself who’s going to manage the game and be the calm influence we need?

Howson and Saville maybe. Nobody else. 

Did not enjoy that match one bit. Awful performance. We got lucky with 2 pot shots from outside the box.

Only consolation is the gap remains. We can count ourselves very fortunate with a point there.

Do not like where we are heading.

• Like 2

Bloody awful game, 4 awful goals, awful referee, awful pitch in the balance of awful a draw is the right result.

But what a horrific 2 points dropped. We didn't deserve to win the game and it was by some extreme stroke of luck (twice) that we led it at all. Karma is a bitch though and Moukoudi must know it. How we haven't beat these is a bit of a travesty.

• Like 1
Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

So apart from his uncanny ability to score own goals, is Moukoudi any good?

Yeah. Looks strong and calm. However I think it’s clear that he comes from a league with less pace as he is perhaps too calm at times. 

1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Scoring two goals as a midfielder and not even a clear MoM. Not much wing provides besides his long shots. 

Which we bloody well need right now it seems to be our only chance of scoring a goal!

2 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

Woodgate complaining about 5 minutes added on. Seriously? We were playing a relegation side with 10 men and we were holding on

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt cos the commentator was talking *** most of the game. Surely he was kicking off it wasn't more. I dunno why he'd be appalled it wasn't less