oneBoro Forum

Boro v Wigan (A) 2-2 (Wing 2)

1 minute ago, macapes said:

Still Meijas on the bench, not the new lad.

The new lad played in a friendly against Celtic earlier today. They probably wanted to see in a game before selecting him in a competitive fixture 

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro will be hitting the road once again, in search of their first win since their 2-0 victory at Preston on New Year's Day...blimey that seems a long time ago now! A spirited, though ultimately

We'd hopefully appoint a decent manager or head coach with the ability to succeed here I suppose.  I don't think Woodgate has demonstrated even slightly that he is that person and that's with people s

We were a mess yesterday, the players looked clueless and that is absolutely down to the manager in my opinion.  If you change your system and the players don't know what they are supposed to be doing

Posted Images

I wonder if this new GK is gonna end up just being another Jason Leuwiler or whatever he was called.. Unless Pears drops and absolute clanger, I can't see getting a game. If he was signed to be #1 you'd think they'd have stuck him straight in

13 minutes ago, chickenlunch said:

I wonder if this new GK is gonna end up just being another Jason Leuwiler or whatever he was called.. Unless Pears drops and absolute clanger, I can't see getting a game. If he was signed to be #1 you'd think they'd have stuck him straight in

One of the ITK lot said they'd (the staff) been really impressed with him apparently.  It's a bit odd that he can't get on the bench though.

Edited by Changing Times
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm kind of surprised O'Neill never went back out on loan to be honest. He was doing well with Darlo by all accounts, manager never wanted to lose him and whilst I understood us bringing him back at the time, I'm surprised we either didn't want him to go back out or there were no suitors. 

Maybe because Walker went out and Roberts was injured we hung on? Isn't he a winger who can also play up top?

Just now, Tom said:

Maybe because Walker went out and Roberts was injured we hung on? Isn't he a winger who can also play up top?

My understanding is O'Neill is a target-man like striker but I could be wrong.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

403, it's confusingly been lumped in with a Scottish Premiership match tonight.

Aye, that's what confused me! The option didn't appear for it at first either!