oneBoro Forum

oneBoro Dark Mode & Ninja Edit

dark-mode-final.thumb.jpg.4062dff540e6507c64e2cc5a89a93760.jpg

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that oneBoro Dark Mode is now out of beta testing and live for all. This brings the dark mode functionality from operating systems to the oneBoro Forum. If you have a compatible iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device, when in Dark Mode the oneBoro Forum will take into account this preference.

If you encounter any issues or have any feedback, please get in contact with me (in this thread, Private Message, or email)

Edit (ironically) - I have also made a change to introduce 'ninja-edit', a 2 minute window after posting on the forum you're able to edit your post without it flagging on the site as an edit.

Hope you enjoy 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Is there anyway I can change it back to how it was.

I do a lot of copying and pasting for the predictions and where I copy n paste into my drafts on my e.mail account I am getting black lines. It just does not look right, I would copy n paste it to show you but because of the black background you would not see my problem.

This is on my laptop not my mobile.

The ninja mode is a brilliant idea. The vast majority of my edits take place within a minute of posting, when I look at my newly-posted content and think "sod it, that's not expressed/displayed/formatted very well", and go straight back into my post. Much appreciated!

• Like 1

Really liking Dark Mode and the ninja edit feature.

If possible, would love to see the ability to use coloured text. Not massively important, I know, but its handy for doing (and responding to) match day threads, when you want to make certain bits stand out.